Fraze exemplificatoare cu bell
- Ask not for whom the bell tolls You might get an answer you don't especially like. (Nu întreba pentru cine bat clopotele. S-ar putea să primești un răspuns care să nu-ți placă foarte tare.) - Earnst Angst
- Let the other guy have whatever he wants before the fight. Once the bell rings he's gonna be disappointed anyway. (Lasă-l pe celălalt individ să aibă orice vrea înainte de luptă. Oricum, o să fie dezamăgit, când sună gongul.) - George Foreman
Alte exemple de fraze cu bell
- There goes the bell.
- There's the bell.
- Press the bell twice.
- Who will bell the cat?
- The bell is ringing.
- Has the bell rung yet?
- That rings a bell somewhere.
- I was just about to go out, when the bell rang.
- The name rang a bell in me.
- The bell rings at eight.
- Ring the bell when you want me.
- The bell has not rung yet.
- They ring the bell at eight.
- That bell rings at eight.
- Has the bell rung?
- The bell rang.
- What did Bell invent?
- What was invented by Bell?
- The question is how we will bell the cat.
- I rang the bell and waited.
- I rang the bell six times.
- I was roused by the sound of a bell.
- He substituted a light for the bell.
- The question is: Who will bell the cat.
- I heard the bell ring.
- The bell chimed them to meals.
- Ring the bell in an emergency.
- We listened to the bell ring.
- He arrived after the bell rang.
- It was the sound of the bell which awoke him.
- He came in, and at the same time the bell rang.
- The bell rang suddenly.
- The telephone was invented by Bell.
- She was just about to take a bath when the bell rang.
- Her mention of his name rang a bell.
- Directly the bell rang, we got up.
- He came five minutes after the bell had rung.
- Everyone knows that Bell invented the telephone.
- The bell had already rung when I got to school.
- Who can put a bell on the cat?
- We were watching TV when the bell rang.
- Bell invented the telephone.
- The door bell has rung.
- The church bell used to ring at three.
- Dr. Bell treated the patient.
- The bell rings at noon.
- The bell went off right in the middle of our discussion.
- The bell rang and the train moved off.
- The telephone is among the inventions attributed to Bell.
- The telephone was invented by Bell in 1876.
- As soon as the bell rang the teacher came into the classroom.
- I heard the school bell ring.
- On hearing the bell, she answered the telephone.
- Bell used to live in London, didn't he?
- I ran to school but the bell had already rung.
- In case of fire, ring the bell.
- I'd like to check out. Could you call bell boy?
- I had hardly reached the school when the bell rang.
- This is the bell called Big Ben.
- You're hitting a bell at the edge of the stage.
- The name Edwin doesn't ring a bell.
- When the bell rang, the audience took their seats.
- I heard the sound of a ringing bell.
- We had not finished our work before the bell rang.
- Immediately after the bell rang the teacher came into the classroom.
- Right after the teacher finished the class the bell rang.
- As soon as she heard the bell ring, she answered the telephone.
- Mr Bell is due to make a speech tonight.
- She answered the telephone as soon as she heard the bell ring.
- No sooner had the bell rung than the teacher came into the classroom.
- The teacher dismissed his class when the bell rang.
- The bell rang, and the train began to move.
- Our teacher had hardly finished the class when the bell rang.
- The telephone is among the inventions attributed to Alexander Graham Bell.
- John jumped to his feet the moment the bell rang.
- The small boys rang the door bell and ran away.
- Hearing the bell, the examinees knew it was time to stop.
- The teacher, not having heard the bell, didn't stop talking.
- The teacher gave out the test papers after the bell rang.
- The bell rang. The teacher told the students to hand in the papers.
- It's the class bell. The pupils that had been around the school gate quickened their steps as one.
- When the bell rings, he'll start strong and Luciano will lose quickly.
- He's a pretty unique guy wearing bell bottoms and Hawaiian shirts to the office.
- When it sets off the bell rings, "ding-ding". Thus 'ding-ding-train'.
- Bing-bong ... bing-bong ... "Oh-oh. The class bell!"
Exemple din articole cu bell
- Kristen Bell admits that no interview goes by without the "Veronica Mars" movie being brought up -- and given PopWrap's passion for the show (and its leading lady), I wasn't surprised when the topic was broached.
- If true, the new feature would allow owners of the Bell 9242 and 9241 HD PVR to schedule recordings and manage their PVRs library of shows remotely from their smartphone and possibly from their computer through a Bell remote PVR website .
- The When in Rome star Kristen Bell dishes to OK! about the last time she was mistaken for another celebrity.
- Andrew Bell posted this photo of Google's Android mascot up on his Dyzplastic production blog.
- Bell was just happy to include 'When In Rome' on her resume, adding a new niche to the actress's ability to play an adorable leading lady in a rom-com.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru bell
Produse referitoare la "bell"