Fraze exemplificatoare cu bill
- I'll bring you the bill immediately. (Vă aduc imediat nota de plată.)
- The bill was passed and it became a law. (Proiectul a fost votat și a devenit lege.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu bill
- While welcoming the firming up of the present government policy to abandon the proposal of the reform bill to the Diet, at the same time some are worried that Prime Minister Koizumi won't clearly state the bill's withdrawal.
- I'd like the bill please.
- I'm for the bill.
- That's Bill all over.
- The bill will never go through.
- Come on, Bill.
- Here is your bill.
- I'm against the bill.
- The bill at last went through.
- Nobody knows where Bill has gone.
- Hi, Bill. How are you?
- Are you for or against the bill?
- The bill came to over $25.
- Bill can do it if anybody.
- You aren't to go, Bill.
- A bill came along with the package.
- There was much argument against the bill.
- There was much argument for and against the bill.
- Bill was in Japan.
- Could you change this bill, please?
- Pay my bill.
- Can Bill still be at home?
- Bill did nothing else but joke.
- Let's split the bill.
- "Was Bill in Japan?" "Yes, he was."
- Many people are against the bill.
- Bill came to see me last autumn.
- Let's call up Bill.
- Bill is not tall like you.
- Bill has many friends.
- I never can tell Bill from his brother.
- It is doubtful whether if Bill will come.
- Bill will take you on at tennis.
- Bill is my best friend.
- Bill is on his way to New York.
- He fills the bill.
- I'd like to check out. Do you have my bill?
- Bill shouted that he was all right.
- Bill came all the way from Florida.
- Bill has not less than six dollars.
- Bill often goes to the park.
- May I speak to Bill?
- Except for Bill, they all made it.
- Put it on one bill, please.
- Please add up the bill.
- He took Bill swimming.
- Please bill us separately.
- We voted against the bill.
- Several of them are opposed to the bill.
- Give me the bill, please.
- Be kind to her, Bill.
- I'll pay the bill.
- I think there's a mistake in my bill.
- I'll take care of the bill.
- Except for Bill, they were all in time.
- I'll foot the bill.
- Charge this bill to me.
- Bill is honest all the time.
- Bill called me last night.
- Tom's already here, but Bill hasn't come yet.
- She insisted on my paying the bill.
- The bill passed both Houses.
- Bill, call me tonight.
- Not having got a reply, May wrote to Bill again.
- Bill, did you take Spot for a walk yet?
- This bill is safe to pass.
- Bill has no sense of adventure.
- I never meant you have pay to the bill.
- Bill was crazy for a motorbike.
- Bill often breaks his promises.
- Bill seems to be stuck on Mary.
- How fast Bill runs!
- Bill will often sing in the toilet.
- Bill turned on the television.
- Bill stopped smoking.
- Bill was killed by the man.
- Bill signed up for the exam.
- Bill did not commit the crime.
- Bill has stock in that company.
- Bill is the clever of the two brothers.
- Bill did not say that she should obey him no matter what.
- Bill is as tall as Jack.
- How much is your monthly gas bill?
- Bill, answer the door.
- Tom is no more hardworking than Bill is.
- Bill interrupted the story saying.
- If you have not yet paid this bill, please let us hear from you.
- They argued the new bill for hours.
- Please change this bill into coins.
- I saw Bill in the library yesterday.
- He engaged to pay the bill as soon as possible.
- Will he have the backbone to speak out against the bill?
- Ken is as tall as Bill.
- A majority voted against the bill.
- Bill took the blame for the loss.
- I objected to paying the bill.
- I objected to his paying the bill.
- I never meant to have you pay the bill.
- Come home early, Bill.
- I can run as fast as Bill.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru bill
Produse referitoare la "bill"
Marc Tyler Nobleman
Joseph G. Rosa
Patricia Brennan Demuth