Fraze exemplificatoare cu bit
- A bit thick! (E prea de tot!)
- It's a bit on the expensive side. (E cam prea scump.)
- Put a bit of elbow-grease into it! (Fă un mic efort!)
- That is a bit too thick. (E cam groasă.)
- That's a bit stiff! (Asta e prea de tot!)
- That's a bit thin! (Nu-i prea convingător!)
- The first bit on the left determines the sign. (Primul bit din stânga determină semnul.)
- An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on. (Educația semăna un pic cu o boală cu transmitere sexuală. Te făcea să fii necorespunzător pentru multe treburi și apoi simțeai nevoia s-o dai mai departe.) - Terry Pratchett
- The biggest fool may come out with a bit of sense when you least expect it. (Cel care-i întrece pe toți în prostie e în stare să spună un lucru inteligent exact atunci când te aștepți mai puțin.) - Eden Phillpotts
- If it helps to make people think a little bit more what those ideals are, then I'll keep wearing this uniform. (Dacă a purta această uniformă îi va face pe oameni să se gândească un pic mai mult la care le sunt idealurile, atunci voi continua să o port.) - Barbara Adams
- When one has the feeling that one is day after day in interwar Bucharest and makes efforts to adjust to these circumstances, on returning "home", one cannot help but feel a bit lonely and alienated. (Când ai sentimentul că te afli zi de zi în Bucureștiul interbelic și faci eforturi să te adaptezi acolo, la întoarcerea "acasă" nu se poate să nu te simți puțin singur și înstrăinat.) - Ioana Pârvulescu
- I like red wine because it's more sophisticated, more complex and mature. It's a bit like me, no longer young but not old yet either. (Îmi place vinul roșu pentru că este mai sofisticat, mai complex și mai matur. Semănă un pic cu mine, nu mai e tânăr, dar nici bătrân încă.) - Mick Hucknall
- I do enjoy doing comedy. It is a bit more of a challenge but it can be a lot of fun. (Îmi face plăcere să joc în comedii. Te pune un pic mai mult la încercare, însă poate fi tare distractiv.) - Tim Russ
- You can spend a bit of yourself when you give yourself to a character. At the end of a job, you have to remind yourself who and what you are. (Poți să irosești puțintel din tine când te dăruiești unui personaj. La sfârșitul filmărilor, trebuie să-ți reamintești cine și ce ești.) - Richard Armitage
- I definitely enjoy being a redhead because it's really who I am: a little bit feisty, fun and strong. (Categoric, îmi place să fiu roșcată pentru că asta sunt cu adevărat: un piculeț tenace, amuzantă și puternică.) - Kate Walsh
Alte exemple de fraze cu bit
- "Good morning. You're a bit late today aren't you?" "Yes, I ran into a bit of trouble."
- Come to that the uniform had a bit more starch than that I usually wear, it's a bit uncomfortable.
- I am becoming accustomed to the severe climate here bit by bit.
- He dug the hole bit by bit.
- It's ludicrous to continue business operations while selling off bit by bit the land on which your business depends.
- He is getting better bit by bit.
- We're not a bit too soon.
- He is a bit on.
- I am a bit drunk.
- He is every bit a politician.
- He bit off the meat.
- He bit off more than he could chew.
- She is a bit like her mother.
- The milk's a bit off.
- Please let me tell you a little bit about this position.
- This pork is a bit off.
- He looks a bit tired.
- He's a bit of a drunkard.
- I'm not in the least bit happy now.
- I am a bit tired.
- You had better relax a bit.
- Would you just move along a bit, please?
- He is a bit like his father.
- I bit my lip.
- He is every bit a scholar.
- I'm a bit tired.
- He is every bit a gentlemen.
- I am not a bit tired.
- He is a little bit more careful than I.
- I was not a bit tired.
- He is a bit of a coward.
- Can I rest a bit?
- That's a bit cold.
- You could at least try to be a bit more polite, even though it's not like you.
- Please take the pants in a bit.
- You could try and be a bit more civilized.
- I will thanks you for a bit more chocolate.
- I am not the least bit worried.
- She bit into the apple.
- I need a bit of sugar.
- I will bite just a little bit.
- A mosquito just bit me.
- Bit cold though.
- I'm a bit of a reader myself.
- The radio is a bit loud.
- Can't you bring down the price a bit?
- The snake bit me in the leg.
- The dog bit the man.
- I don't need any bit of your charity.
- I'm not a bit interested in chemistry.
- How about adding a little bit more salt?
- It was that dog that bit my hand.
- He doesn't care a bit about me.
- His way of thinking is a bit extreme.
- You bit the hand that fed you.
- I've got a bit of an ache in my back.
- She is a bit indignant about being kept waiting.
- He did a good bit of waiting.
- There is quite a bit of water remaining.
- You are carrying your joke a bit too far.
- Clear up your desk a bit.
- I became very sleepy after a bit of reading.
- Let me give you a bit of advice.
- Your proposal is a bit extreme.
- Let me give you a bit of advice.
- He ate every bit of his dinner.
- Hang on a bit until I'm ready.
- I am still a bit sore after my operation.
- He's every bit as clever as his friend.
- He knows it, and he doesn't care a bit.
- She was a bit hasty in answering me.
- Could you please speak a little bit more slowly?
- It was a delightful bit of nonsense.
- This is a bit too loose around my waist.
- This shirt is a little bit loose.
- This soup wants a bit of salt.
- There is a bit of whisky in this bottle.
- Can I hear a little bit of this record?
- This dictionary is every bit as good as that one.
- Could you move the chair a bit?
- She has to take in the waist of her pants a bit.
- She's every bit an English lady.
- I think the soup needs a bit of salt.
- She bit off more than she could chew and was laughed at.
- She wasn't a bit impatient.
- My father is a bit old-fashioned.
- We have just a tiny bit of garden.
- Why don't you rest a bit?
- He had a bit of a cold last night.
- Add a bit of sugar, please.
- I'm a bit serious today, but please bear with me.
- This is a bit too tight around my neck.
- I am grudged even the least bit of happiness.
- He looks a bit tired, doesn't he?
- I'm a bit short of money now.
- I just wanna nose around a bit.
- A dog bit her on the leg.
- The dog bit me in the hand.
- He is a bit on the heavy side.
- He is a bit of a grouch in the morning.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru bit
Produse referitoare la "bit"
John Colaneri Ph. D.
Amanda Jean Nyberg