Fraze exemplificatoare cu Black
- I'm off black coffee. (Nu mai beau cafea neagră.)
- She was wearing a black hat. (Ea purta o pălărie neagră.)
- The Danube empties into the Black Sea. (Dunărea se varsă în Marea Neagră.)
- The black economy is not concerned here. (Economia subterană nu este în cauză aici.)
- The devil is not so black as he is painted. (Nu e dracul chiar atât de negru cum se spune.)
- A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. (O librărie bună este doar o Gaură Neagră rafinată care știe să citească.) - Terry Pratchett
- Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent. (Albastru, verde, gri, alb sau negru; calm, tulbure sau cu valuri uriașe, acel ocean nu este liniștit.) - H.P. Lovecraft
- People can have the Model T in any colour - so long as it's black. (Oricine poate avea un Model T de orice culoare, atâta vreme cât e neagră.) - Henry Ford
- I never studied acting in Australia. I never had an empty stage and black pajamas to run around and express myself. (N-am studiat deloc actoria în Australia. N-am avut niciodată o scenă liberă și pijamale negre ca să alerg de colo-colo și să mă exprim.) - Heath Ledger
- Piano keys are black and white, but they sound like a million colours in your mind. (Clapele pianului sunt albe și negre, însă în mintea noastră răsună ca o mie de culori.) - Katie Melua
- I don't think aliens or ghosts like black people. We never get abducted; our houses never get haunted. It always happens in rural areas, where no ethnic people live. (Nu cred că extratereștilor sau fantomelor le plac negrii. Noi nu suntem răpiți niciodată; casele noastre nu sunt niciodată bântuite. Se întâmplă de fiecare dată în zonele rurale, unde nu trăiesc etniile.) - Xzibit
- Life is ambiguous, isnt it? Its never as black and white as you see it in the movie. (Viața-i ambiguă, nu-i așa? Nu e niciodată doar albă și neagră, așa cum vezi în filme.) - Emily Blunt
- Color can do anything that black-and-white can. (Culorile nu pot face nimic din ceea ce poate realiza albul și negrul.) - Vincente Minnelli
- Black is the color of the ambitious people. (Negrul este culoarea ambițioșilor.) - Ramon Eder
- If I could find anything blacker than black, I'd use it. (Dacă ar fi existat o culoare mai neagră decât negrul, aș fi folosit-o.) - J.M.W. Turner
Alte exemple de fraze cu Black
- The black angel spread those jet-black wings wide and flew up into the sky.
- The hair of the inset of the foot of the stepfather of the mason of Father Pedro is black. Whoever says the hair of the inset of the foot of the stepfather of the mason of Father Pedro isn't black, has the hair of the inset of the foot more black than the black hair of the inset of the foot of the stepfather of the mason of Father Pedro.
- Black becomes you.
- Why does he look black?
- Is it not black?
- I like it black.
- Everything went black.
- Blackboards are not always black.
- John might know something about Mr Black.
- Isn't it black?
- Do you like a black cat?
- Here it is, all in black and white.
- Coal is not always black.
- I'd like to see that in black and white.
- I'll take my coffee black.
- Is that black bag yours?
- I saw a woman in black.
- Please put me through to Mr Black.
- He was dressed in black.
- We are in the black this month.
- She was dressed all in black.
- She was dressed in black.
- Look at those black cloud.
- He has a black heart.
- Look at those black clouds.
- She is always dressed in black.
- The lamp went out, and all was black.
- That black one is mine.
- It was pitch black outside.
- That publishing company is in the black.
- That boy's hair is black.
- That boy has black hair.
- I'm the black sheep of the family.
- Look at those black clouds. It is going to rain.
- The dog knows black from white.
- "I really do," replied the little black rabbit.
- Who is the gentleman all dressed in black?
- I have two dogs. One is white and the other black.
- Oh, the toast is burned black.
- He is the black sheep of the family.
- Dogs see in black and white.
- "I wish you were all mine!" said the little black rabbit.
- He put on the black coat.
- He remembers Mr Black's car.
- He was beaten black and blue.
- He looked black with anger.
- We have a black and white dog.
- She had bright black eyes.
- She is very becoming in a black party dress.
- She was frightened to see the black cat.
- She has two cats. One is black, and the other is white.
- She blandished him out of his black mood.
- I see a woman wearing black.
- He keeps two cats: one is black, and the other white.
- There were black clouds over our heads.
- I have a black and a white dog.
- I have a black and a white coat.
- I have a black and white dog.
- I have a big black dog.
- She has a small black dog.
- I want brown shoes, not black ones.
- She rides to the black sabbath.
- Now you're painting your first chapter black.
- It was a black, moonless, night.
- Mrs. Smith is in black.
- There's a black sheep in every flock.
- The fish is burnt black.
- The widow was dressed in black.
- There was a black jacket on the book.
- One of the cats is black, the other is brown.
- We often associate black with death.
- We have two cats; one is white, and the other is black.
- We have two dogs. One is black and the other is white.
- The devil is not so black as he is painted.
- Black smoke came out of the chimney.
- It's going to rain soon. Look at those black clouds.
- A crow is as black as coal.
- Tom keeps a black cat.
- The toast has burned black.
- This blackboard is not black, but green.
- Jim is in my black book.
- Under the table was a black cat.
- She was wearing a black hat.
- We have three dogs, one white and two black.
- We keep three cats, a black one and two white ones.
- Here are two dogs; one is white and the other is black.
- How would you like your coffee, black or with cream?
- Did you buy it on the black market?
- How do you like your coffee? Strong and black?
- There is much sugar in this black box.
- Don't get smart with me, or you'll get a black eye!
- Is there any likelihood that Mr Black will agree to the plan?
- He drinks his coffee black every time.
- The chimney is belching black smoke.
- Since he was dressed in black, he looked like a priest.
- There's a little black spot on the sun today.
- The pot can't call the kettle black.
- It is traditional to wear black to a funeral.
- I saw a black cat run into the house.
- His black coat blended into the darkness.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Black
Produse referitoare la "black"
Kelly B. Douglas
Sylviane a. Diouf