Exemple din articole cu blighted
- They are calling it a Blighted ovum.
- In other words, we're sorry to inform the Borough President that his new home is blighted and must be taken by eminent domain.
- Blighted doesn't just have to mean dreary, apparently.
- This Lincolnshire Echo reported yesterday that mislaid samples and delays have blighted the work of hospital staff after microbiology services were moved out of Lincoln, according to former consultant, Dr.
- The inability to open up to hope is what blocks trust, and blocked trust is the reason for blighted dreams.
- Government takings are no longer just for "public use" or to remediate truly blighted areas; now the definition of "blighted" can change based on what a government decides is in it's best interest.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru blighted
Produse referitoare la "blighted"
M. R. Carey
J. G. Ballard
Christy Wilson Beam