Fraze exemplificatoare cu box
- Can you lift that box up onto the shelf for me? (Poți să-mi ridici lada aceea până sus pe raft?)
- On examining the box closer I found it empty. (Cercetând lada mai atent am constatat că e goală.)
- The declaration in box 1 is not required. (Declarația de la rubrica 1 nu este necesară.)
- This box is reserved for official use only. (Această casetă este rezervată pentru uz oficial.)
- This box shall be signed by the re-exporter. (Reexportatorul semnează în această rubrică.)
- Use that box for a seat. (Șezi pe lada aceea.)
- My favorite thing in the world is a box of fine European chocolates which is, for sure, better than sex. (Ceea ce-mi place cel mai mult în lumea asta este o cutie de bomboane de ciocolată europene fine, care sunt, cu siguranță, mai bune decât sexul.) - Alicia Silverstone
Alte exemple de fraze cu box
- There are gaps between the boards in the box. If you fit them in snugly, you'll get more use out of the box.
- There was nothing in the box.
- Shall I have that box?
- Look into the box.
- There's nothing in this box.
- What is in this box?
- What is in the box?
- This box will do for something.
- Is there anything in the box?
- Shall I help you with this box?
- Take away this box.
- What's in the box?
- Take that box away!
- I know what is in the box.
- Take this box away soon.
- Which box do you like better?
- Please open this box.
- I have many coins in this box.
- Who made this box?
- I cannot lift this box.
- May I open the box?
- This box is a different colour to that one.
- Ask at the police box over there.
- I saw him take out something like a pot from the box.
- Could you put these in a box?
- I need a box of this size.
- This is the key for the box.
- This is a handy little box.
- He looked into the box.
- I'd like to use a safety box.
- He crushed the box.
- This box is empty. It has nothing in it.
- I want a box in which to keep these toys.
- There are six apples in the box.
- My box is twice as heavy as yours.
- I don't have a box.
- There are some eggs in the box.
- This box contains apples.
- Do you know how to open this box?
- I will give you whatever is in this box.
- There are some pears in the box.
- That box is bigger than this one.
- You make a box.
- This box is twice as large as that one.
- Are there any apple in the box?
- This box is not as big as that one.
- There is a doll in the box.
- This box contains five apples.
- She put it in the box.
- He was not able to open the box.
- Leave that box where it is.
- How do you make a box?
- We could not open the box anyhow.
- Where's my box of chocolates?
- Pack them in the box.
- Don't look into the box.
- The box was almost full.
- The box is almost empty.
- She took off the lid of the box.
- The box serves me well.
- The box was too heavy.
- Why did you open the box?
- I looked into the box.
- He tried with all his might to lift the box.
- Do you know what this box is made of?
- That man only has one box.
- I want a box three times as large as this.
- Some of the apples in the box were rotten.
- The box was empty when I opened it.
- She wove the grass into a box.
- She had to part with her jewelry box.
- He had a big box in his arms.
- Wherever I have my lunch box, I enjoy it.
- She was so curious that she opened the box.
- The shape of a box is usually square.
- No one can move the big box.
- The price does not include the box.
- She put the lid on the box.
- I carried the box on shoulder.
- My son took a candy from the box.
- He ate a box of chocolates.
- Grandmother sent us a box of apples.
- Can you reach the box on that shelf?
- You should keep the medicine box away from your child.
- Hold the box with both hands.
- She tapped the box with her forefinger.
- She carried the box under her arm.
- She succeeded in opening the box.
- He discovered how to open the box.
- He put some coins in the box.
- He took the heavy box down from the shelf.
- He put his money in the box.
- All his possessions are contained in that box.
- He made me a box yesterday.
- He made a box yesterday.
- He is the cash-box for his company.
- He put the box on the table.
- He found the box under the table.
- He set the box down on the table.
- The box he found was empty.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru box
Produse referitoare la "box"
Walter Dean Myers