Fraze exemplificatoare cu care
- I don't care a bean. (Mă doare în cot.)
- I don't care a sod. (Mă doare în cot.)
- Much do I care for it! (Mă doare-n ghete!)
- My physics teacher doesn't care if I skip classes. (Profesoarei mele de fizică nu îi pasă dacă absentez de la ore.)
- Take care of yourself! (Ai grijă de tine!)
- Take good care of yourself. (Ai grijă de tine.)
- What does the moon care if the dogs bark at her? (Ursul joacă, vântul bate.)
- When the fox preaches, take care of your geese. (Ferește-te de lupul îmbrăcat în piele de oaie.)
- Teach us to care and not to care. Teach us to sit still. (Învață-ne să ne pese și să nu ne pese. Invață-ne să stăm nemișcați.) - George Eliot
- I don't care what people think of me as a person, but I do care what people think of my work, and whether I'm investing enough into it. (Nu-mi pasă de ceea ce cred oamenii despre mine ca persoană, ci de ceea ce cred despre munca mea și dacă investesc sau nu suficient în ea.) - Sam Worthington
- I don't care what people do. I don't care how people remember my albums. I do them for my own reasons. (Nu-mi pasă ce fac oamenii. Nu mă interesează cum își amintesc oamenii albumele mele. Le realizez din motive personale.) - Fiona Apple
- Take care of yourself, and do something you love. If you can't take care of yourself, how can you help anyone else? (Ai grijă de tine și fă ceva care-ți place. Dacă nu poți să îngrijești de tine, cum poți să ajuți pe altcineva?) - Męa
- It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. (Este uimitor ce poți realiza dacă îți este indiferent cui i se recunoaște meritul.) - Harry Truman
- The capacity to care is what gives life its most deepest significance. (Capacitatea de a avea grjă unii de alții e ceea ce dă vieții sens.) - Pablo Casals
- He who does not care for Heaven but is contented where he is, is already in Heaven. (Cel pentru care Raiul nu are importanță, dar este mulțumit, este deja în Rai.) - Elena Blavatschi
- I don't care what anybody says about me as long as it isn't true. (Nu îmi pasă ce spun alții despre mine atât timp cât nu este adevărat.) - Truman Capote
- What is this life if, so full of care, We have no time to stand and stare. (Ce e viața asta, dacă, având atâtea griji, nu avem timp să stăm și să privim?) - W.H. Davies
- It's hard for me to answer a question from someone who really doesn't care about the answer. (Mi-e greu să răspund la o întrebare pusă de cineva pe care nu-l interesează, cu adevărat, răspunsul.) - Charles Grodin
Alte exemple de fraze cu care
- Child-care leave and time off to care for the aged are needed in order to respond to demographic changes now taking place in Japan.
- For that reason the outcome of the primary nursing care requirement authorization has to relate to the amount of nursing care required.
- Our parents took care of us and now it's our turn to take care of them.
- Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves.
- This group passes out information on such things as travel and health care, and encourages its members to vote on issues that affect this age group such as legislation regulating the insurance industry, medical care and housing.
- To make use of the nursing service provided by nurse-care insurance the necessity of nursing has to be recognized (nurse-care requirement authorization).
- If you take care of the small things, the big things will take care of themselves.
- She will care for you from now on.
- I'll take care of it.
- I do not care for such a novel.
- About all, take care of yourself.
- You must take care of yourself.
- Do we care?
- Please take care of yourself.
- We will take care of this for you.
- We must take care of ourselves.
- I can take care of yours truly.
- Let them take care of themselves.
- If you care to come, you will be welcome.
- You can tell him for all I care.
- She will take care of everything for us.
- Above all, take care of yourself.
- Would you care to come with us?
- Why do I even care.
- I do not care for him.
- I will take care of you when you are old.
- Take care!
- Take care of yourself.
- We'll have to go about it with care.
- You are old enough to take care of yourself.
- If you care to, come with us.
- He took as much care as possible.
- Take care.
- I wish I had taken better care of myself.
- He cannot take care of himself.
- You should take better care of yourself.
- Let me take care of that for you.
- All you have to do is to take care of yourself.
- If you care to, you may come with us.
- From now on, you'll have to take care of yourself.
- He had taken care of himself.
- She took care of my dog.
- Who'll take care of the dog while we are gone?
- I take care of the potatoes now.
- We must take good care of ourselves.
- Please take care of my birds while I am away.
- Would you care to go for a walk?
- Who will take care of the baby?
- Will you take care of the children while I'm out?
- She took care of the children.
- I will take care of the flowers.
- She liked to take care of the children.
- Would you care for some tea?
- Would you care for some more cake?
- While they are away, let's take care of their cat.
- I, your mother, will take care of everything for you.
- I know you don't care.
- Would you care for drinks?
- She had to take care of her sister.
- Him alone did she love and nobody else did she care about.
- She took care of his wound.
- I didn't care about going out.
- You must take care of the dog.
- You can't care for pets.
- Both you and I must take care of the dog.
- I take care of my grandfather.
- I don't care what they say.
- You must take good care of yourself.
- Take care of your health.
- You must take care of your dog.
- Would you care for more coffee?
- He is free from care.
- He was willing to care for that cat.
- He does not take care of his children.
- Nobody is free from care.
- Take care not to oversleep.
- Could you take care of the baby for a while?
- Please take more care in the future.
- Society could not care less.
- I don't care about what they say.
- They are free from care.
- One should take care of oneself.
- I have kids to take care of.
- Once again she was lived in and taken care of.
- He is taken care of by his uncle.
- I don't care what he does.
- We don't care what he does.
- I do not care whether he will lend it to me or not.
- Would you care to come and see me on Saturday?
- Take care not to fall.
- He scarcely seems to care for me, does he?
- Your son will be well taken care of.
- He had to take care of his dog himself.
- Take care not to fail.
- It is your business to take care of them.
- They will be taken good care of.
- I don't care what will become of me.
- I have been taking care of him ever since.
- I'll take care of this dog.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru care
Produse referitoare la "care"
Kirk Byron Jones
Frederic C. Jr. Craigie