- I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution. (Am învățat să folosesc cuvântul "imposibil" cu cea mai mare precauție.) - Hal Borland
- Once upon a time there was an old country, wrapped up in habit and caution. ... We have to transform our old France into a new country and marry it to its time. (Demult, exista o țară bătrână, învăluită în obiceiuri și precaută. Trebuie să transformăm vechea Franță într-o țară nouă și să o adaptăm timpului său.) - Charles de Gaulle
Exemple de fraze cu caution
- Much caution does no harm.
- I repeat it by way of caution.
- He advised caution.
- Let's take the utmost caution against errors.
- The soldiers headed for the frontier with caution.
- The soldiers proceeded to the frontier with caution.
- If we eat garlic with caution, we will gain benefits.
- If you drive with anything less than extreme caution, you're risking your life.
- High school students who flagrantly smoke in class. The teachers who can't caution them.
- Please exercise every caution against cowboy salesmen of water purifiers and fraudulent-test sales.
Exemple din articole cu caution
- I am going to learn how to throw caution to the wind and behave like an intoxicated teenager.
- HRM would like to advise motorists to exercise due care and caution when approaching intersections during the winter season.
- However, this is a misunderstanding of the Precautionary Principle, which means something very different from the kind of caution that makes us carry an umbrella when rain threatens.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru caution
Produse referitoare la "caution"
Charlotte Perkins Gilman