- Political image is like mixing cement. When it's wet, you can move it around and shape it, but at some point it hardens and there's almost nothing you can do to reshape it. (Imaginea politică este precum amestecul de ciment. Când este moale îl poți mânui și modela, dar de la un anumit punct încolo se întărește și nu mai rămâne aproape nimic de făcut pentru a-l remodela.) - Walter Frederick Mondale
- May hard work and justice, always cement our bonds of unity that we may get our country back to production. (Fie ca munca grea și justiția să cimenteze întotdeauna legăturile noastre de unitate astfel încât să întoarcem țara noastră la producție.) - Mwai Kibaki
Exemple de fraze cu Cement
- We need to bind gravel with cement.
- The cement will set in a couple of hours.
- The blocks of stone were jointed with cement.
- They built the walls of the fortress without using cement at all.
- Democracy is not exportable like food or cement.
- It will take awhile for the cement to dry before we can use it to park the car.
- They are binding the gravel with cement to repair the road.
- A house is built on top of a solid foundation of cement.
Exemple din articole cu Cement
- Cement Corporation of India Ltd.
- The first thing I noticed about the new Hussy LP, Cement Tomb Mind Control, before I even began listening was the length of the songs.
- Cement tile is design at its best.
- SCG Retail Co Ltd, the building materials distribution arm of the Siam Cement Group, expects sales to rise 25% to reach 10 billion baht this year, thanks to a continuing growth in the residential sector, according to Krij Kulanet, .
- Investors with medium-term perspective can consider buying the stock of Dalmia Cement (Bharat).
- Many new builders are using Cement board siding because it's durable, made from a readily available resource and it contributes to LEED certification for builders.