Exemple din articole cu cesarean sections
- In a recently published study, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showed that a 27 percent increase in severe maternal injuries in the United States between 1998 and 2005 was associated with higher rates of cesarean sections .
- In a research study published in Diabetes Care in 2000 researchers from New South Wales, Australia found that the rate of cesarean sections in women with gestational diabetes wasnt higher than those who had normal blood sugars through .
- Rather than examine these well-known trends, California Watch looked at why individual hospitals are performing cesarean sections at higher rates than others.
- So these women are getting cesarean sections for reasons other than medical need.
- For-profit hospitals opt more for cesarean sections It has been found by a California Watch analysis that cesarean sections are being performed at a very high rate by for-profit hospitals across the state as compared to nonprofit .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru cesarean sections
Produse referitoare la "cesarean sections"
Marshall H. Klaus
Ina May Gaskin