- To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. (A fi interesat în schimbarea anotimpurilor este o stare a minții mai fericită decât să fiin indrăgostit fără speranță de primăvară.) - George Santayana
- Religions must continue to evolve to keep up with changing times, because only fittest shall survive. (Religiile trebuie să continue să evolueze pentru a ține pasul cu vremurile în schimbare, deoarece numai cele flexibile vor supraviețui.) - B.J. Gupta
- Misery is when you make your bed and then your mother tells you it's the day she's changing the sheets. (Nefericirea e atunci când îți faci patul iar mama ta îți spune că e ziua în care ea schimbă lenjeria.) - Suzanne Heller
- I've got my feet firmly on the ground, I can't see life changing too much. I reckon more girls will talk to me at college and more people will look at me, but they know me for who I am. (Am picioarele adânc înfipte în pământ, nu pot să văd viața schimbându-se prea mult. Socotesc că mai multe fete vor vorbi cu mine la colegiu și mai mulți oameni se vor uita la mine, însă ei mă știu cine sunt.) - Gareth Gates
- There is a danger of changing too much in the search for perfection. (În căutarea perfecțiunii există riscul de a te schimba prea mult.) - Agnetha Faltskog
Exemple de fraze cu changing
- Where is the changing room?
- His health is changing for the better.
- He's always changing his mind.
- There was no changing her mind.
- He will assist us in changing the tire.
- She is very good at changing the subject.
- I considered changing my job.
- The world is changing more and more quickly.
- The world is changing every minute.
- People should understand that the world is changing.
- The sweep of the times is changing rapidly.
- We make much of the changing of the seasons in Japan.
- Quick to adapt to changing circumstances.
- I had my purse stolen in the changing room.
- Sally was constantly changing her hairstyle.
- Each person has different views with regard to changing jobs.
- Well it's very difficult changing jobs after you're thirty so I don't really want to do it.
- The current low status of the elderly may be changing, however.
- I figure it's because when I'm driving around, my zip code keeps changing.
- Patterns of married life are changing a lot.
- I considered changing my job, but in the end I decided not to.
- It is difficult to overcome this shortcoming without drastically changing the whole system.
- Changing the system is difficult, not to mention the interpersonal relationships.
- School systems have to cope with changing numbers of pupils.
- The result is a continual search for food in a changing environment.
- The boy was bored with home routines that were dull and UN changing.
- All are concerned with changing the role of women in contemporary society.
- If you request a further discount, we suggest changing the terms of payment.
- Japan's changing economic policy is tied up with the labor shortage.
- He's a really straight-laced guy, so he doesn't like the idea of his son changing jobs.
- Today, more and more people are changing jobs in order to get a better salary and higher social status.
- Science and technology have come to pervade every aspect of our lives and, as a result, society is changing at a speed which is quite unprecedented.
- However, I recommend you to take the JR Narita Express (a train leaves every 30-60 minutes from the airport), to avoid the complexity of changing trains.
- I'm in transit between flights now. I've spent 8 hours on a plane so far, after changing planes now it's another two hours.
- Why don't you try out getting a new Windows Media Player skin and changing the player's look?
- The changing seasons in Japan do much to Japan's agriculture.
- War isn't something to be done lightly, also changing the constitution isn't something that should be done because "I just really want to go to war".
Exemple din articole cu changing
- His latest exhibition Changing Migrations focuses on the new migration trends in Europe and in particular the recent immigrants of Cardiff and Italy.
- Home >> CloudANGLE >> Social Media and the Cloud Changing Corporate Culture.
- Sand dunes in a vast area of northern Mars long thought to be frozen in time are changing with both sudden and gradual motions, according to research using images from a NASA orbiter.
- The Sun is changing the supposedly constant rates of decay of radioactive elements, and we have absolutely no idea why.
- Changing a Volkswagen generator belt in 5 seconds.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru changing
Produse referitoare la "changing"
Thom S. Rainer
James O. Prochaska
Anthony B. Robinson