- Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny. (Gândurile duc la scopuri; scopurile se transformă în acțiuni; acțiunile creează obiceiuri; obiceiurile determină caracterul; și caracterul ne decide soarta.) - Tryon Edwards
- My alter ego is onstage. But it's not really that far from my real character. It's not like a character that I made up to put onstage. It's not me, but it's a side of me. (Alter ego-ul meu este pe scenă. Însă nu este prea departe de adevăratul meu eu. Nu este ca un personaj pe care l-am inventat ca să-l urc pe scenă. Nu sunt eu, dar este o parte din mine.) - Nikka Costa
- My only job as an actor is to try and understand the character and, to the best of my ability, bring this character to life. (Singura mea datorie ca actor este să încerc să înțeleg personajul și, cu tot potențialul meu, să dau viață acestui personaj.) - Patrick Warburton
- I don't worry about whether a character is likable, as long as the character is believable. (Nu-mi fac griji dacă un personaj este plăcut sau nu atâta timp cât este credibil.) - Matt Dillon
- A person reveals his character by nothing so clearly as the joke he resents. (O persoană își dezvăluie caracterul prin nimic mai evident decât gluma care îl jignește.) - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. (Caracterul nu se poate dezvolta în liniște și pace. Numai prin încercare și suferință se poate întări sufletul, însufleți ambiția și atinge succesul.) - Helen Keller
- If I take care of my character, my reputation will take care of itself. (Dacă mă îngrijesc de caracterul meu, reputația mea va avea grijă de mine.) - Dwight Moody
- Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking. (Caracterul nostru este reprezentat de ceea ce facem când credem că nu ne vede nimeni.) - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character (Măreția caracterului se dobâdește prin constantă autodisciplină și autocontrol.) - Grenville Kleiser
- Leadership is a combination of strategy and character. If you must be without one, be without the strategy. (Să fii lider presupune o combinație de strategie și caracter. Dacă trebuie să renunți la una, renunță la strategie.) - H. Norman Schwarzkopf
Exemple de fraze cu Character
- Everyone has a character of his own.
- They are not much different in character from each other.
- He is quite a character.
- I'll answer for his character I know him very well.
- His failure seems to have something to do with his character.
- The name of the character is Hamlet.
- He's a strange character.
- I am not familiar with his character.
- Can he write this character?
- Her character parallels yours.
- Had I known more about his character, I would not have trusted him.
- You are absolutely right about his character.
- He has a defect in his character.
- He has a passive character.
- He is a man of character.
- He has character as well as knowledge.
- He is a thoroughly dishonest character.
- It is a town of no character.
- It runs against his character.
- It is an index of her character.
- Reputation is what you seem; character is what you are.
- Which of your parents do you take after in character?
- He is a man of firm character.
- He is a man of weak character.
- He is a man with a lovable character.
- His attraction lies in his character, not his looks.
- His character resembles his father's.
- His character was formed in his childhood.
- Compassion is entirely absent from his character.
- There is more in his character than simple honesty.
- Diligence is absent from his character.
- Our character is affected by the environment.
- He manifested his character in his behavior.
- Every nation has its peculiar character.
- It is not her ability, but her character that is at issue.
- It's not his ability, but his character that is at issue.
- She resembles her sister in character.
- She resembles her father in character.
- She's a woman of strong character.
- She has totally changed her character.
- She is her mother's match in character.
- She derives her character from her mother.
- You should reckon with her obstinate character.
- Education help to mold character.
- Do you think our climate has an influence on our character?
- You should reckon with his obstinate character.
- It is very difficult for anybody to be objective about his own character.
- What I like about Mary is her strong character.
- Each individual dog has a different character.
- I regard him as a man of character.
- A minor character in the play.
- A man of questionable character.
- Few books of this character have come to my attention.
- That he is a man of character cannot be denied.
- My sister played the leading character.
- He visited Japan in the character of President.
- The point at issue is not her ability but her character.
- Steve is a man of good character.
- The question began to assume a new character.
- I had a glimpse into the negative side of his character.
- I am widely different from my little sister in character and habits.
- The real problem lies in his character.
- A quick temper is the only defect in her character.
- Bill resembles his father in character.
- I don't like what they call a man of character.
- Her/His true character is stating to show through.
- You must associate with people of good character.
- All his students looked up to him as a man of character.
- Selfishness is an essential part of his character.
- Such language doesn't harmonize with his character.
- The cousins are similar in appearance but widely different in character.
- The problem began to assume an international character.
- His chief attraction lies in his character, not his books.
- Mary resembles her mother in appearance but not in character.
- Tenderness is an important element in a person's character.
- A few words may betray a man's true character.
- The different character typologies are represented schematically in figure one.
- He had established a solid reputation as a man of character.
- A man's worth should be judged by his character rather than by his social position.
- Isn't that just what you'd expect from the prince? He certainly has the character of a truly great man.
- The uncertainty about the weather has had a definite effect upon the Englishman's character.
- I noticed that I got a more lasting satisfaction from works of a more incomplete character.
- A person's face tells a great deal about his character.
- The character of men depends more on their occupations than on any teaching we can give them.
- But we do know many things about his character, thanks to letters and notebooks he left behind and other people's stories about him.
- Only in novels do you find individuals who live out their whole life with unvarying character.
- In this country there are only few examples that ideology and religion are helpful in character building for people.
- He's got a dual personality - usually a quiet "nice guy" type but when he flips his character changes.
- I got the OK so I unthinkingly created the clichĂ©d 'grass runner thief/bard' character.
- We are concerned about the further actualization of current problems among youth, such as truancy, dislike of school and lack of appropriate character development.
- Mountain fires are thought of causing little harm with the only damage being the burning of trees and shrubs, but actually there's a hell of a 'hidden character'.
- The mandatory character of schooling is rarely analyzed in the multitude of works dedicated to the study of the various ways to develop within children the desire to learn.
- I took care to make the letters large and be generous with character and line spacing in order for it to be easy to read for the elderly and those who have problems with their sight.
- In signing the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, our second President John Adams wrote, "The United States has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslims."
- In many languages the way dictionary-form words end is fixed; in Japanese they end in a 'u row' character.
- Ms Mizuta likes that "Buska" character so much, last time she happened by a store that had Buska goods, she homed in on them and bought one on the spot.
Exemple din articole cu Character
- "Benny The Dreamer" character design revealed on the bamboo box courtesy of producer VTSS from Taiwan, seen on the cover is Okedoki's character design, as well as a silhouette of Benny spotted on FB.
- In my opinion, the problem comes from the fact that some people just can't visualize a character beyond what is written on their character sheet.
- Green Party councillors have launched a campaign aimed at preserving the character of George Street in Hove.
- Relativity Media has released five brand new character posters for Immortals, an upcoming mythical fantasy-action drama from The Cell and The Fall director, Tarsem Singh.
- Regardless, here are a selection of video-featurettes showcasing each individual character from the movie, which you can essentially piece together IF you have seen the movie.
- Matt Bowen tells us why character issues matter when you're drafting a quarterback.
- One of the reasons I was curious about the character creator is that in an interview with Massively, the player council don't seem very enthralled with the whole idea or where it might be leading.
- For me, my character colors my reactions to the quest.
- New Character Banners For 'Sucker Punch' By Kellvin Chavez on January 24, 2011 Warner Bros.
- THE COLONY; post-apocalypse original character community.
- Article from Article Storehouse and entitled Launching Online Business Is A Test Of Character And Application More Than Skill - By Gerry Neale.
- Just recently I download the Baka-Test character mini-ablum~(un)surprisingly, Hideyoshi has probably got the best song out of the whole lot(Sakura Chiru Sakura Saku).
- Character traits that once were vital to our survival may no longer serve us, they have outlived their purpose and may even be detrimental to our well-being.
- Our next inactive character purge will take place on Sunday, March 21.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Character
Produse referitoare la "character"