Fraze exemplificatoare cu choice
- The choice of test species has to be justified. (Trebuie să se justifice alegerea speciei testate.)
- There is no choice in rotten apples. (N-ai de unde alege.)
- A man is too apt to forget that in this world he cannot have everything. A choice is all that is left him. (Omul are tendința să uite că nu poate avea totul în lumea asta. Tot ce îi rămâne este o alegere.) - H. Mathews
- I am not an adventurer by choice but by fate. (Nu eu ci soarta a ales să fiu aventurier.) - Vincent Van Gogh
- The difficulty in life is the choice. (Cel mai greu în viață e să alegi.) - George Moore
- A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance. (Un om care amână luarea unei decizii o va face într-un final constrâns de circumstanțe.) - Hunter S. Thompson
- Love is a choice you make from moment to moment. (Dragostea este o alegere pe care o faci în fiecare moment.) - Barbara de Angelis
- You have to choose where you look, and in making that choice you eliminate entire worlds. (Trebuie să îți alegi calea și făcând asta, dai la o parte lumi întregi.) - Barbara Bloom
- Hell is God's great compliment to the reality of human freedom and the dignity of human choice. (Iadul este mărețul compliment al lui Dumnezeu pentru realitatea libertății omului și demnitatea alegerii acestuia.) - G.K. Chesterton
- Indecision regarding the choice among pleasures temporarily robs a man of inner peace. After due reflection, he attains joy by turning away from the lower pleasures and seeking the higher ones. (Nehotărârea de a alege între plăceri îi fură omului, temporar, liniștea sufletească. După ce cugetă asupra lor, ajunge să se bucure trecând de la micile plăceri la cele mai înălțătoare.) - I Ching
- The elective system... offered a bewildering freedom of choice, leaving some graduates with the impression that they had nibbled at dozens of canaps of knowledge and never had their fill. (Sistemul electoral... a oferit o libertate de alegere uluitoare, lăsându-i pe unii absolvenți cu impresia că au gustat zeci de aperitive cu informații fără să se sature vreodată.) - Ted Morgan
- In the choice of a horse and a wife, a man must please himself, ignoring the opinion and advice of friends. (Când alege un cal și o soție, un bărbat trebuie să se mulțumească pe el însuși, ignorând părerile și sfaturile prietenilor.) - George John Whyte-Melville
Alte exemple de fraze cu choice
- This is my choice.
- We had no choice but to go there.
- We have no choice but to do so.
- I had no other choice.
- The choice is all up to you.
- You have your choice between this and that.
- Do I take choice among these?
- For choice, I'll take this one.
- We have no choice but to go.
- It is their only choice.
- I had no choice but to go.
- There is no choice.
- This is the job of my own choice.
- He has no choice but to resign.
- There is no choice in this matter.
- He had no choice but to do as he was told.
- I had no choice but to do what he asked.
- That university was my first choice.
- "Why didn't you come?" "I had no choice."
- I would take French, for choice.
- We have no choice but to carry on.
- But he knew he had no choice.
- You have no choice in this matter.
- Make your choice.
- I had no choice but to read it out to them.
- We have no choice but to compromise.
- She had a choice of going or remaining.
- I had no choice but to take the plane.
- I had no choice but to stay.
- He had no choice but to run away.
- They had no choice but to leave.
- She's very particular about her choice of hotels.
- We have a wide choice of books.
- He married a girl of his own choice.
- We are faced with a difficult choice.
- He is engaged in an occupation of his own choice.
- Play or study - the choice is yours.
- You should be careful in your choice of friends.
- The difficulty in life is the choice.
- She had no choice but to accept her fate.
- The choice of clothes has become conservative.
- I do not consider her choice of music a happy one.
- She had no choice but to turn down his proposal.
- There is no choice but to agree to his plan.
- You made a wise choice.
- Smoking or health: the choice is yours.
- You leave me no choice in the matter.
- You have the choice of soup or salad.
- I had no choice but to accept the offer.
- These flowers are the choice of her garden.
- Under the circumstances we have no choice but to surrender.
- Point your finger at your choice.
- Women had little choice in the past.
- We had no choice but to leave the matter to him.
- The pirates had no choice but to surrender.
- There was no choice but to sit and wait.
- A pizza topped with mozzarella is my first choice.
- Ann is exclusive in her choice of friends.
- The choice of example sentence wasn't wise.
- He had no choice but to give up school because of poverty.
- They agree that they have no choice but to give up the whole plan.
- They must be educated enough so that they will make a wise choice.
- We have a wide choice of fruits at the supermarket.
- Students will take one of these English courses by choice.
- I was unwilling to agree to the proposal, but it seemed that I had no choice.
- The choice of presents makes no difference to us.
- There is a large choice of bags in this shop.
- We had no choice but to wait for a while until the store opened.
- We had no choice but to call the police last night.
- I was offered the choice of tea or coffee.
- If the boss says you've got to work overtime, then there's no choice but to do so.
- My teacher guided me in the choice of a career.
- Anybody with at least a two-digit IQ knows this was a politically biased choice.
- It was a poor choice of words under the circumstances.
- You have to make a careful choice of books.
- My mother had no choice but to part with her diamond ring.
- You have a choice of black tea, coffee, or milk.
- A man has free choice to begin love but not to end it.
- Uniforms deprive youths of an important choice: what to wear.
- Shopping by mail through catalogs gives people a wide choice of merchandise.
- I wouldn't push him too far. You don't know what he might do. I'd say you can't be too careful. They say even a doomed mouse will bite a cat if he has no choice.
- They are able to retire while fairly young and enjoy the life style of their choice in good health.
- Over seven years ago, the United States pursued al Qaeda and the Taliban with broad international support. We did not go by choice, we went because of necessity.
- A seller's market is a market in which goods are relatively scarce, buyers have a limited range of choice, and prices are high.
- Making a choice always means making a sacrifice, giving up one thing for another.
- The "People's Choice" award, by public polling, was announced again this year and Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts were selected as the most popular male, and female, film actors.
- Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much.
- Those approaching retirement age have the choice of working or not working.
- They arrived in Southern Rhodesia, and there was a choice of an immigrants' camp, consisting of mud huts with a communal water supply, or a hotel; and they chose the hotel, being what are known as people of means.
Exemple din articole cu choice
- Jenna Dewan embraced one of LA's latest fashion trends with a "Flashdance"-inspired scoop neck blouse at the Teen Choice Awards.
- I have uploaded event photos of Megan Fox attends the green room at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards sponsored by EA's The Sims 3 at the Gibson Amphitheatre on.
- Recorded 2010 Teen Choice Awards will only be aired by FOX on Monday, August 9 at 8/7c.
- The Choice Four were a very classy all male quartet that I imagine RCA had high hopes for.
- Identify Your Needs for Multiple Choice Quiz Maker.
- in a figure-hugging red gown and Neil Lane jewels at the 15th Annual Critic's Choice Awards, held Friday at the Hollywood Palladium.
- Golden Globes weekend kicked off with the Critics' Choice Awards.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru choice
Produse referitoare la "choice"
William M. D. Glasser
Margaret Peterson Haddix