Fraze exemplificatoare cu class
- I have class tomorrow. (Am ore mâine.)
- To be quiet in class is to respect other people's sleep. (A fi tăcut în clasa înseamnă a respecta somnul celorlți.)
- Well, I wouldn't say I was in the 'great' class, but I had a great time while I was trying to be great. (N-aș spune că făceam parte din categoria "oamenilor remarcabili", dar m-am simțit bine încercând să fiu remarcabil.) - Harry Truman
- Class is how you treat people who can do nothing for you. (Să ai clasă înseamnă să îngrijești oamenii care nu pot face nimic pentru tine.) - Geof Greenleaf
- The world is divided into people who do things, and people who get credit. Try, if you can, to belong to the first class, there is far less competition. (Lumea este împărțită în oameni care fac lucruri mărețe și în oameni care își atribuie meritele. Încearcă să faci parte din prima categorie, concurența este infinit mai redusă.) - Dwight Morrow
Alte exemple de fraze cu class
- But I slept right through the class. Don't you ever sleep through an eight-thirty class?
- They are in class.
- We are both in the same class.
- We are in the same class.
- He is as any in his class.
- We were in the same class then.
- She and I are in the same class.
- The class are all here.
- They are in the same class.
- How do you like your new class?
- What is the next class?
- You never have class or what?!
- He will soon get used to the class.
- Did you go to the last class?
- How many are there in your class?
- He is elder with a class.
- These are not first-class carriages.
- He is tallest of his class.
- That was the end of the class.
- I'd like to travel first-class.
- She is always the bottom of the class.
- The whole class was quiet.
- Tom is first in his class.
- He was at the bottom of the class.
- He is the cellist in his class.
- Our school has nine class.
- Our first class is math.
- Our class is a small one.
- We must clean our class.
- He is relied on by everyone in the class.
- He will take charge of class.
- Is there a Percy in your class?
- He is the brightest in the class.
- All my class are hardworking.
- There are only three girls in the class.
- I have never been inside this class.
- I was just in time for class.
- May I have a class schedule?
- A new student came into the class.
- I am the tallest in our class.
- I do not allow sleeping in class.
- You must not talk to each other in class.
- We'll be late for class.
- When class is over, it will probably be raining.
- When it comes to mathematics, he is second to none in his class.
- How many boys are there in this class?
- He is by far the best boy in the class.
- He has always been at the head of the class.
- He is always at the top of the class.
- He is always late for class.
- Who is responsible for this class?
- He is the very best inventor in the class.
- He is in charge of the class.
- The same applies to my class.
- Who will take charge of their class?
- As a cook he is in a class by himself.
- It's not too much to ask you to come to class on time.
- The new teacher is in the class.
- Everybody came to the class on time.
- How many pupils are there in your class?
- He is in charge of our class.
- She is a credit to her class.
- No one in his class is faster than he is.
- She was by far the best singer in the class.
- She is as bright as any in her class.
- She can sing better than anybody else in her class.
- We're class mates.
- She is the happiest in her class.
- She is at the top of her class.
- She has always been at the head of her class.
- She seems to be nervous about her first class.
- I have class tomorrow.
- I am very tired after a class.
- Everyone in the class is here today.
- We are glad to have you in our class.
- There is a Tanaka in my class, too.
- He is second to none in mathematics in his class.
- I talked to him after class.
- I must hurry to class.
- How many boys are there in your class?
- She absented herself from class.
- You could also say that he's at the bottom of the class, for sure.
- Everyone in her class likes her.
- He is second to none in English in his class.
- Mike could not keep up with his class.
- Mary and I are in the same class.
- The first class begins at 8:30.
- Two second-class tickets to A, please.
- You are welcomed in our class.
- He comes from the middle class.
- He is at the head of the class.
- That's a class act.
- Something funny is always happening in our class.
- I am in charge of the third-year class.
- There are forty-seven students in our class.
- Your English is too good to be in this class.
- Who sings the best of all the boys in your class?
- Our class went on an excursion to Hakone.
- I fall asleep in the class every now and then.
- Sachiko is most popular in our class.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru class
Produse referitoare la "class"
Joan C. Williams