- I believe in getting into hot water; it keeps you clean. (Cred în intratul în apă fierbinte; te menține curat.) - G.K. Chesterton
- You cannot believe in honor until you have achieved it. Better keep yourself clean and bright you are the window through which you must see the world. (Nu poți să crezi în onoare pana nu ai avut-o. Mai bine pastrează-te curat și optimist, căci tu ești fereastra prin care trebuie să vezi lumea.) - Walter Besant
- You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty. (Nu poți curăța ceva fără să murdărești altceva.) - Cecil Baxter
- I've met actors where you think, if only you could just clean up your act and get it together, people would want to work with you. Some people are so difficult, it's just not worth working with them. (Am întâlnit actori despre care crezi că, dacă pui ordine în jocul actoricesc și te aduni, oamenii vor să lucreze cu tine. Unii sunt așa de dificili că nu merită să lucrezi cu ei.) - Patrick Stewart
- Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. (Înainte de a arăta pe cineva cu degetul, asigură-te că ai mâinile curate.) - Bob Marley
Exemple de fraze cu clean
- With this you can make a clean sweep of leftover breakfast smells and such to make the air clean.
- We should keep ourselves clean.
- Then clean it really well.
- We clean ourselves there.
- You must keep your hands clean.
- We must keep our hands clean.
- The floor must be very clean.
- Clean up the kitchen.
- I've clean forgotten.
- The whole town was very clean.
- Please help me clean the house.
- The river was not so clean.
- Let's clean the garden, shall we?
- Clean the room.
- I got him to clean my room.
- Let's clean our room.
- You must keep your teeth clean.
- We must clean our class.
- I should clean the room.
- I have to clean my room.
- I'll clean up the kitchen later.
- I saw her clean the room.
- I got her to clean my room.
- Did you clean your room?
- You must keep your room clean.
- All you have to do is to clean your room.
- We must clean up the kitchen.
- Keep your hands clean.
- We must always keep our teeth clean.
- He always keeps his room clean.
- You must keep your room clean.
- She has a clean heart.
- His room is kept clean by her.
- You must clean your room.
- Will you help me to clean the room?
- Shall I clean the room?
- Keep your room clean.
- Clean up the room.
- She always keeps her hair clean.
- Is the bath clean?
- Keep your classroom clean.
- You must keep your shoes clean.
- Are your hands clean?
- Your room must always be kept clean.
- You must always keep your hands clean.
- You have to clean your room.
- Should I clean your windshield?
- He had to clean his room.
- I'm looking for something to clean the carpet with.
- He keeps his room clean.
- She always keeps her room clean.
- Well, I clean the rooms.
- I clean up my room every Sunday.
- He'll make someone clean the room.
- The Japanese are a very clean people.
- He made her clean the room.
- He made a clean break with them.
- She promised me to clean my room.
- Cats are very clean animals.
- It was my turn to clean the room.
- You must clean your hands before meals.
- He ordered me to clean the room.
- You are to clean your teeth before you go to bed.
- You must clean your room every day.
- The river is no longer as clean as it used to be.
- Brush your teeth clean.
- I would have somebody sweep this room clean.
- Clean the ashes out of the fireplace.
- We clean our classroom after school.
- He put on clean trousers.
- It is our duty to keep our town clean.
- She always sweeps the floor clean.
- I don't have to clean my room.
- I had my brother clean the room.
- It took me three days to clean the room.
- You should clean your dirty room.
- Ann always keep her room clean.
- The clean towels are in the drawer.
- You may take this book so long as you keep it clean.
- You had better make a clean breast of everything.
- This park is really beautiful and clean.
- The water in this river is very clean.
- Helen always keeps her room clean.
- I want you to have this room clean and tidy.
- Clean your lips with the napkin.
- If Ted were here, he could help us clean our room.
- Get out and have good clean fun once in a while.
- But the Evans were clean and they had enough to eat.
- The cottage was clean and tidy.
- Please clean the floor with this mop.
- You may take this book as long as you keep it clean.
- Smash out a clean hit.
- My sister always keeps her room clean.
- I will clean up yesterday's work.
- I'm going to clean your bedroom today.
- Wipe your face clean.
- Let's keep public places clean.
- Clean out the room in the morning.
- I washed my shirt clean.
- Please clean the dirty floor.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru clean
Produse referitoare la "clean"
Amy Krouse Rosenthal