Exemple din articole cu clergymen
- It is a singular infatuation that leads men to become clergymen in regular, or even irregular standing.
- Senior Irish Catholic and Protestant clergymen have condemned the Archbishop of Canterbury for declaring the Catholic Church in Ireland had lost all credibility over the child abuse scandal.
- There are clergymen that can do the Notary task as well, yet sometimes there may be a conflict of interest in the type of document that needs to be witnessed.
- I assume that federally employed clergymen would get paid based on the level of education required for that job.
- Either men have to learn to over come their own temptations, especially the clergymen from making advances towards the vulnerable women; it amounts to taking advantage of their position as holy men.