Fraze exemplificatoare cu clothes
- He had new clothes made. (El și-a făcut haine noi.)
- He has his clothes made in London. (El și-a făcut hainele la Londra.)
- These clothes make him look a perfect sight. (El arată îngrozitor în hainele astea.)
- Will you watch my clothes while I have a swim? (Vrei să ai grijă de hainele mele cât mai e cald?)
- Your clothes are dusty all over. (Ți-ai prăfuit hainele de sus până jos.)
- One of the strangest things about being an actor is that people you don't know feel that they are allowed to comment on your hair, body, clothes, relationships. (Unul dintre lucrurile cele mai stranii ale meseriei de actor este că persoane pe care nu le cunoști simt că li se permite să comenteze despre părul, trupul, hainele și relațiile tale.) - Courtney Thorne-Smith
- Clothes are semiotic devices, machines for communicating. (Hainele sunt artificii semiotice, cu alte cuvinte, mecanisme de comunicare.) - Umberto Eco
- To wear the best perfume means to wear the most beautiful clothes. (A purta cel mai bun parfum înseamnă a purta cea mai frumoasă haină.) - George Budoi
- Perfume is the clothes you should not take off even when you take off all others. (Parfumul este haina pe care nu trebuie s-o dai jos nici când le dai jos pe toate celelalte.) - George Budoi
Alte exemple de fraze cu clothes
- Western clothes are easier to work in than Japanese clothes.
- I don't have any clothes to go shopping for clothes.
- L have to get some new clothes.
- His clothes are worn out.
- He is careless about his clothes.
- Soon he needed new clothes.
- I was ashamed to go out in old clothes.
- She may well be ashamed of her old clothes.
- She flung her clothes on.
- It looks good in the clothes to you.
- He had no clothes other than what he was wearing.
- She has quite a lot clothes.
- You're such a clothes horse.
- I do not like wearing anybody else's clothes.
- His clothes were dripping.
- His clothes are out of fashion.
- His clothes are always out of style.
- Take off your wet clothes.
- He seems to deal in clothes.
- You had better go there in decent clothes.
- I'll buy you whatever clothes you want.
- I have already changed my clothes.
- I will help you in selecting the best from these clothes.
- Wear what clothes you please.
- She looks better in Japanese clothes.
- Laura is very particular about her clothes.
- Their clothes are quite like those of our ancestors.
- I like to keep my clothes for as long as possible.
- Change your clothes.
- Put your clothes away.
- She slipped into her clothes.
- I hurried my clothes on.
- She is behind the times when it comes to clothes.
- I was wearing my best clothes.
- She makes all her own clothes.
- She can make all her own clothes.
- She is ashamed of her old clothes.
- You are always digging at me about my clothes.
- She looks odd in those clothes.
- She buys few clothes here.
- What do you do with your clothes when they are worn out?
- I went home to change my clothes.
- Wear warm clothes.
- I put on my clothes in a hurry.
- We provided food and clothes for them.
- He always wears heavy clothes.
- The boy stripped off his clothes.
- The boy has grown out of all his old clothes.
- I had all my clothes washed by my mother.
- I use money for buying clothes.
- Clothes make the man.
- I wash clothes every day.
- I bought a new suit of clothes.
- We use cloth to make clothes.
- He clothes always smell bad.
- She always wears clothes which are out of fashion.
- She wears beautiful clothes.
- She was disguised in men's clothes.
- She knows better than to spend all her money on clothes.
- She cares a lot about clothes.
- She is extreme in her taste in clothes.
- My husband is indifferent to his clothes.
- You should not judge a person by his clothes.
- You should know better than to spend all your money on clothes.
- She is always buying expensive clothes.
- She always buys expensive clothes.
- Her tastes in clothes are quite other than mine.
- She always wears striking clothes.
- He gave us not only clothes but some money.
- He gave us clothes, and money as well.
- He gave me clothes as well as food.
- He jumped into the water clothes and all.
- He took off his clothes and put on his pajamas.
- The tidiness of his clothes always impressed me.
- The choice of clothes has become conservative.
- They are decked out in their Sunday clothes.
- All of my clothes are custom made.
- I would rather not append so much money on clothes.
- The rain soaked through my clothes.
- If you look after your clothes, they last a lot longer.
- Ken put on his clothes.
- All the money was spent on clothes.
- May's clothes were lying around the room.
- Send one's clothes to the cleaner's.
- These clothes are dirty and need washing.
- In such thin clothes, are you warm enough?
- Your clothes say "vacation resort" to me.
- You must dry your clothes in any case.
- Please take off all your clothes except your underpants and bra.
- We supplied them with food and clothes.
- Put the kid into these clothes.
- My daughter has grown out of all her old clothes.
- My clothes were dirty with oil.
- My father does not care about his clothes at all.
- John is very careless about his clothes.
- These clothes of mine are out of style.
- You have good taste in clothes.
- We provided them with money and clothes.
- I like the silhouette these clothes give me.
- Wet clothes adhere to the skin.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru clothes
Produse referitoare la "clothes"