Fraze exemplificatoare cu cold
- A hot drink warms on a cold day. (O băutură fierbinte te încălzește într-o zi rece.)
- Flowers are a little touched with the cold weather. (Florile sunt ușor ofilite din pricina vremii reci.)
- It is cold enough to chill the blood in one's veins. (E frig de-ți îngheață sângele în vine.)
- The reply was couched in cold terms. (Răspunsul era formulat în termeni reci.)
- The scalded cat fears cold water. (Cine s-a fript cu ciorbă suflă și în iaurt.)
- The scalded dog fears cold water. (Cine s-a fript cu ciorbă suflă și în iaurt.)
- Our live experiences, fixed in aphorisms, stiffen into cold epigrams. Our heart's blood, as we write it, turns to mere dull ink. (Experiențele pe care le trăim, fixate în aforisme, sunt înțepenite în epigrame reci. Sângele inimii noastre, pe măsură ce scriem, se transformă într-o biată cerneală fadă.) - F.H. Bradley
- Only cat lovers know the luxury of fur-coated, musical hot water bottles that never go cold. (Numai iubitorii de pisici știu ce înseamnă luxul de a avea sticle îmbrăcate în blană, muzicale, umplute cu apă caldă care nu se răcește niciodată.) - Susanne Millen
- The cold is my warm friend. (Frigul este prietenul meu călduros.) - Wim Hof
Alte exemple de fraze cu cold
- Major Cold: It's the day of the year that the cold is most severe, but you could also say that Spring is just coming around the corner.
- Those who are delicate in health are apt to catch cold when the cold season sets in.
- Hawai, y'know, has a lot of houses with fireplaces doesn't it? The mornings and evenings over there get cold as well so people who feel the cold light fires.
- Hawaii, y'know, has a lot of houses with fireplaces, doesn't it? The mornings and evenings over there get cold as well, so people who feel the cold light fires.
- Throat and nose membranes hurt by dry air allow cold viruses to enter more easily. It is important to carry out sensible counter plans against the cold with heaters and against the dryness with humidifiers.
- I may have caught cold on that cold night.
- It is very cold outside. You'll catch a cold without a coat.
- It's terribly cold. I think I'm going to catch a cold.
- How's your cold?
- I have not had a cold lately.
- It's even very cold in May.
- I have a cold now.
- I am getting a cold.
- It's very cold.
- I'd like to go, only I've got a cold.
- She said she had a cold.
- I have a cold.
- She is down with a cold.
- He has a cold now.
- It is still as cold as ever.
- Do you have anything for a cold?
- It can be cold here even in May.
- If can be very cold here even in May.
- It's just a cold.
- He has a cold.
- I have a cold.
- I think I'm getting a cold.
- I have been down with a cold.
- How is your cold?
- Have you got over your cold yet?
- It has become very cold.
- Did you get over the cold?
- It is very cold here.
- It's very cold now.
- Though it was very cold, I went out.
- He is said to have a cold.
- It's cold.
- Have you got a cold now?
- She came down with a cold.
- He came down with a cold.
- How cold it is!
- Since you have a cold, you must not go out.
- Cold as it was, we went out.
- You probably just have a cold.
- He must have gotten over his cold.
- She is cold to me.
- You've given me your cold.
- I like the cold.
- He seems to have caught cold.
- I feel very cold.
- Though he had a cold, he went to work.
- He gave me a cold.
- You'd better not go out in this cold weather.
- He feels the cold very much.
- There is no going out on such a cold day.
- Winter is cold, but I like it.
- It's so cold here that we can't do without an overcoat.
- My feet get cold.
- I'm trying to throw this cold off.
- It's a little cold today.
- It is very cold here in February.
- He got a cold from his sister.
- Soon the cold rain came down.
- It's so cold that we can skate.
- He came down with a cold and had to be away from work.
- He was in bed with a cold.
- He is suffering from a cold.
- He was blue from cold.
- Don't come near me. I have a cold.
- Bit cold though.
- He is very sensitive to cold.
- The weather here is getting cold and I really do not like that.
- He's getting cold feet.
- The night was so cold.
- It was a very cold winter.
- I should say he has caught cold.
- I have a chest cold.
- It is cold there even in summer.
- I seem to have caught a cold.
- He wants something cold to drink.
- It was very cold that evening.
- How cold it was in the room!
- He was blue with cold.
- He never seems to feel the cold.
- It is going to be cold tonight.
- It is especially cold this morning.
- I hope you'll get over your cold soon.
- I can't stand the cold here.
- It was very cold this morning.
- It is very cold this morning.
- London must be cold now.
- A bad cold is going about now.
- I cannot stand the cold.
- We are not cold in the house.
- I have a bad cold.
- I often catch cold.
- It's only a slight cold.
- It's very cold today.
- It is very cold today.
- It is very cold this winter.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru cold
Produse referitoare la "cold"
John Lewis Gaddis
R. L. Stine
Jane B. Mason
J. Warner Wallace
John Lewis Gaddis