Fraze exemplificatoare cu collection
- Thus data collection is subject to testing. (Astfel, culegerea datelor este supusă testării.)
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. (Bunul simț este o colecție de prejudecăți dobândite până la vârsta de 18 ani.) - Albert Einstein
- All writers - all people - have their stores of private and family legends which lie like a collection of half-forgotten, often violent toys on the floor of memory. (Toți scriitorii - toți oamenii - își au tezaurul lor de legende familiale și personale, care zac precum o colecție de jucării pe jumătate uitate, deseori violente, pe această podea a memoriei.) - V.S. Pritchett
- Good start for a coin collection: Thirty pieces of silver. (Începutul unei colecții numismatice: treizeci de arginți.) - Mihail Kuzmin
Alte exemple de fraze cu collection
- It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled. Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of red states and blue states. We are, and always will be, the United States of America.
- I would like to have a look at your collection of stamps.
- I would like to have a look at your stamp collection.
- He has his own collection of phobias.
- I'd like you to see my collection of stamps.
- My collection, as compared with his, is nothing.
- I have a large collection of stamps.
- He showed me his stamp collection.
- He has accumulated quite a collection of books.
- A collection of her verse has just been published.
- The collection of wristwatches is a hobby.
- The collection is open to the public.
- Science is far more than a collection of facts and methods.
- She takes great pride in her stamp collection.
- I have a collection of silver tea spoons from all over the world.
- John has the complete collection of Sam's music.
- The museum has a fascinating collection of Celtic artifacts.
- This library has a large collection of Chinese books.
- But a collection of facts is not science any more than a dictionary is poetry.
- My brother takes great delight in his stamp collection.
- This art collection is rich in paintings by Dutch masters.
- A half-dozen tools make up the tool collection.
- Earn money on the races! Know-how collection on horse racing will have you raking it in!
- Moreover it's difficult to get rubbish out for garbage day because the collection time is too early.
- That museum has a superb collection of Celtic era cultural artifacts.
- In the official question collection it is explained as being "passive voice of the present continuous tense".
- Pleased with the Pilgrim's Progress, my first collection was of John Bunyan's works in separate little volumes.
- Americans who sent a message to the world that we have never been a collection of Red States and Blue States: we are, and always will be, the United States of America.
Exemple din articole cu collection
- As Spring reveals itself so does NYC-based Thorocraft, introducing its debut collection of footwear via lookbook style imagery.
- The SciFi Collection boasts a library of 100 of some of the greatest Science Fiction short stories, novellas, and full-length novels of all time.
- Back in August news released that Molly Sims is launching a costume jewelry collection with HSN called Grayce, the collection is available online now.
- Avant-garde brand Julius team-up with the fellow Japanese label Garni in this upcoming two-piece collection titled 7th Morning.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru collection
Produse referitoare la "collection"
Portia Da Costa
Editors Of Silver Dolphin Books