Exemple din articole cu collective agreement
- This picture comes from Friday 25 August, the workers at the three distribution centres went on strike in support of their claim for a single collective agreement and one rate of pay.
- The province has appointed a Disputes Inquiry Board in an effort to help ensure a collective agreement is reached without a disruption to Calgary Handi-Bus service.
- The resultant collective agreement usually sets out (according to the dubious reporting of wikipedia) "wage scales, working hours, training, health and safety, overtime, grievance mechanisms and rights to participate in workplace or .
- After the implementation, it became apparent that the collective agreement did not adequately address the disparity and that some IMATU members would not receive the relief required.
- HEU issued on March 1, 2011, Vice Chair Ritu Mahil of the BC LRB dismissed Osprey's application for review of an arbitrator's decision in which, in the course of imposing a first collective agreement under s.
- The on-going saga around the ITP multi-employer collective agreement will head to court one more time.
- The collective agreement between the Mount Allison Faculty Association (MAFA) and the university is inching closer to being finalized as MAFA ratified a new collective agreement Monday afternoon.
- Tembec recently reported that a new collective agreement covering 680 unionized employees at its operations located in Temiscaming, Quebec has been ratified.
- ... with the Celtics for $ 1300000 for the remainder of the season '08-09 and not on the committee charged NBAPA . "When a team that the collective agreement for all players, you represent have heard, there is Strength in Numbers". ...
- Indeed, your wages increased by 3% on July 1, 2010, as negotiated in our collective agreement with the U of T.
- They are fighting for a collective agreement with their employer, the University of Queensland.
- The Department of Labour has issued the BIBC with a certificate of representativeness, which, in turn, means the Minister of Labour has no alternative but to extend the provisions of the collective agreement to all persons, .
- Ainsworth has new collective agreement with 100 Mile House workers.
- "Signing a collective agreement in which the other side agrees to end the conflict is not achievable in the next year or in the next generation," said Foreign Minister Avigdor Leiberman as he spoke to Israel Beiteinu activists in .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru collective agreement
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!