come into service
Exemple din articole cu come into service
- Also, fewer new doctors come into service because they don't find being under the thumb of government an attractive idea and the few doctors left have even larger patient loads to deal with.
- In 2014, two new locks will come into service at the Panama Canal, accommodating ships carrying nearly three times as much cargo as today's canal-transiting ships.
- Norwegian have two new cruise ships due to come into service in 2013 and 2014.
- New types have come into service such as the Airbus A330 and Boeing 777.
- There's a chance to see a life-size 3D mock-up of the new Bus for London which, equipped with all the latest green technology, will come into service in 2012.
- Additional turnstiles come into service at Walt Disney Studios Park entrance.
- The emission reductions have occurred as over 8000 megawatts (MW) of new, more-efficient, less-polluting generation has come into service in New York State.
- There is currently only one single track running through the new tunnel with a second track due to come into service which will mean that the frequency of the Cercanias trains will be increased to 3 an hour instead of the current two.
- The new high speed rail link between Helsinki and St Petersburg is to come into service on 12 December 2010, according to a statement Finnish Railways (VR) on Tuesday.
- The Class of 1978 Life Sciences Center and the Visual Arts Center are under construction and are slated to come into service in 2011 and 2012, respectively.
- The first Ocelots should come into service by next year.
- He added that the Green Line will be ready to come into service in August 2011.
- The Green Line will be ready to come into service in August 2011, he noted.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!