- Find out who you are and embrace it. It is so much easier to face criticism when you are comfortable in your own skin. Never let anyone or anything stop you unless it is you. (Descoperă cine ești și îmbrățișează acest lucru. E cu mult mai ușor să faci față criticilor când te simți confortabil în propria ta piele. Niciodată să nu dai voie nimănui și nimic să te oprească, decât chiar tu.) - Amy Adams
- You have to be comfortable in your skin and exude confidence. (Trebuie să fii confortabilă în pielea ta și să iradiezi încredere.) - Carmit Bachar
- Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick. (Frumusețea, pentru mine, înseamnă să te simți confortabil în propria piele. Asta, ori un ruj roșu care îi dă pe spate.) - Gwyneth Paltrow
- I think happiness comes from self-acceptance. We all try different things, and we find some comfortable sense of who we are. We look at our parents and learn and grow and move on. We change. (Cred că fericirea vine din împăcarea cu propria persoană. Cu toții încercăm lucruri diferite și ajungem la un sentiment confortabil a ceea ce suntem. Ne uităm la părinții noștri, învățăm, ne maturizăm și mergem mai departe. Ne schimbăm.) - Jamie Lee Curtis
- I define success as being comfortable with yourself and your life. And that is about as good as it gets, really. (Definesc succesul ca a te simți confortabil cu sine și cu viața ta. Și asta constă în a lua din viață tot ce e mai bun.) - Treat Williams
- The thing I like about acting is being able to lose yourself completely in someone else. I'm not that comfortable when I get recognized. (Lucrul care-mi place la actorie este că poți să te pierzi complet în altcineva. Nu mă simt așa de confortabil când sunt recunoscută.) - Ellen Page
Exemple de fraze cu comfortable
- Make yourself comfortable.
- This is a comfortable chair.
- This room is comfortable.
- This chair is very comfortable.
- I like this house, because it is very comfortable.
- We are comfortable in our new house.
- I am quite comfortable in this room.
- But it looked comfortable.
- She has a comfortable income.
- Please make yourself comfortable.
- They are in comfortable circumstance.
- Make yourselves comfortable.
- I feel comfortable in his company.
- I feel more comfortable behind the wheel.
- I feel comfortable in his company.
- She has a comfortable income to live on.
- The hotel where we stayed was very comfortable.
- The room allotted to me was anything but comfortable.
- I feel comfortable in her company.
- My room is comfortable, if it is a little small.
- The hotel at which we stayed was very comfortable.
- He lay down in a comfortable position.
- Progress is a comfortable disease.
- Here's a comfortable chair you can sit in.
- The house is comfortable to live in.
- The house is anything but comfortable to live in.
- This house is very comfortable to live in.
- It's so comfortable here, I really feel at home.
- I found the bed quite comfortable.
- This house is anything but comfortable to live in.
- This easy chair is quite comfortable.
- We found the beds quite comfortable.
- This sofa is in no way comfortable to sit in.
- I'll make the room comfortable.
- Lie down and make yourself comfortable.
- The trip back was very comfortable.
- I feel like I'm just getting comfortable with my homemaking chores.
- She didn't feel comfortable with my friend.
- Sit on the sofa and make yourself comfortable.
- Grandmother looks very comfortable in that chair beside the fire.
- Wherever you are, we'll provide a comfortable work environment.
- This residential area is comfortable to live in.
- I found the chair was comfortable when I sat on it.
- If you are at ease, you are feeling confident and comfortable.
- Our office is very comfortable with air conditioning.
- Large houses are not necessarily comfortable to live in.
- Modern technology has made our lives more comfortable.
- The bed I slept in last night wasn't very comfortable.
- My room, facing south, is sunny and very comfortable.
- He lived a rich and comfortable life in the country.
- We have to take great pains to make our guests feel comfortable.
- His cottage is neat and comfortable; moreover, it can accommodate as many as ten people.
- It is high time we reconstructed new family relationships and formed a comfortable life.
- Practical utility and artistic beauty combine to make a comfortable house to live in.
- There is a tendency for Japanese to want to know a certain amount of personal information about someone such as age, position and whether they are married or not, before they feel comfortable talking with a stranger.
- The first thing that came to my attention was the large sofa. It was covered in sober coloured leather, the seat and the back both looked wide and comfortable.
- The local train is less comfortable than the express train.
Exemple din articole cu comfortable
- Bean bag chairs come filled with pieces of Styrofoam or pellets, and are comfortable to sit on.
- Everyone likes to have comfortable and stylish furniture in his home.
- Ultra comfortable sheepskin, memory foam comfort, and footwear that are breathable to keep your feet dry, and at the perfect temperature are a few of the reasons you want UGG.
- best materials available makes comfortable Ugg boots, clogs, and other shoe types a favorite among those.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru comfortable
Produse referitoare la "comfortable"
Robert S. Wood
Rubin Hurricane Carter
Susan S. Heck