Fraze exemplificatoare cu company
- A man is known by the company he keeps. (Spune-mi cu cine te însoțești, ca să-ți spun cine ești.)
- May I have the honor your company ? (Îmi puteți face onoarea de a veni la mine?)
- Oblige us with your company at dinner. (Faceți-ne plăcerea de a lua masa cu noi.)
- The company being acquired ceases to exist. (Societatea absorbită încetează să mai existe.)
- The company being divided ceases to exist. (Societatea divizată încetează să mai existe.)
- The company is out to improve exports. (Firma a întreprins măsuri de creștere a exportului.)
- The company welcomed feedback from its customers. (Compania salută ecourile clienților ei.)
- Two is company but three is none. (Cea mai bună tovărășie e în doi.)
- When I find myself in the company of scientists, I feel like a shabby curate who has strayed by mistake into a room full of dukes. (Atunci când mă aflu în preajma oamenilor de știință mă simt ca un preot amărât care s-a rătăcit și a ajuns din greșeală într-o cameră plină cu duci.) - Wystan Hugh Auden
- Live always in the best company when you read. (Mereu când citești să te afli în compania cea mai plăcută.) - Sydney Smith
- A book is a garden, an orchard, a storehouse, a party, a company by the way, a counselor, a multitude of counselors. (O carte este o grădină, o livadă, o magazie, o reuniune, un însoțitor la drum, un sfătuitor, o multitudine de sfătuitori.) - Henry Ward Beecher
- No company is preferable to bad, because we are more apt to catch the vices of others than their virtues, as disease is far more contagious than health. (Fără companie trebuie să fie de preferat celei rele, pentru că suntem mult mai capabili să prindem viciile altora mai degrabă decât virtuțile lor, după cum și boala este mult mai contagioasă decât sănătatea.) - Charles Caleb Colton
- Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. (Angajamentul individual pentru un efort de grup asta face să meargă o echipă, o companie, o societate, o civilizație.) - Vince Lombardi
- If you would know strength and patience, welcome the company of trees. (Dacă vrei să cunoști puterea și răbdarea, primește compania copacilor.) - Hal Borland
Alte exemple de fraze cu company
- According to the vice president, the company has yet to receive a contract from a foreign company.
- The company has already established its fame as a robot manufacturing company.
- Company A is trying to play us off against company B in a severe price-war.
- Furthermore, even after the company information session, we sometimes hold company tours.
- We heard about your company from Mr Morris of Digital Com Company.
- Once you enter a company, you have to work for the company, whether you want to or not.
- Management of a company is different from ownership of a company.
- You'd better not keep company with him.
- They went there in company.
- He has done much for his company.
- Who do you think will take over the company?
- You will be known by the company you keep.
- On the whole, my company is doing well now.
- I've given my best for the company.
- Do you have something to do with that company?
- You had better not keep company with him.
- I know the president of that company by name.
- Keep away from bad company.
- On behalf of the company, I welcome you.
- You should keep away from bad company.
- Don't keep company with him.
- His company is under his control.
- The company is in deficit.
- I'm a salesman for our company.
- I fell into company with him.
- We would like you to join our company.
- I enjoyed your company.
- One must be an executive in some company.
- Our ownership in the company is 60%.
- I enjoyed your company very much.
- Two's company, but three's a crowd.
- That is well-managed company.
- He deals with my company.
- Man is known by the company he keeps.
- That company has been very successful up to now.
- We do business with that company.
- I really enjoyed your company.
- He is still on the payroll of the company.
- I work at this company.
- The company went bankruptcy.
- A man may by known by the company he keeps.
- It may be said that a man is known by the company he keeps.
- A man is known by the company he keeps.
- You should not keep company with such people.
- You must not keep company with such a mean fellow.
- One is often judged by the company one keeps.
- I have kept company with her for about 10 years.
- I am glad to have her company.
- And, we get each other's company to boot.
- I will part company with her.
- The boss of our company is always on the go.
- A man may be known by the company he keeps.
- I may as well stay alone as keep him company.
- Which company do you work for?
- Two is company, but three is none. [Proverb]
- Two's company, three's crowd.
- I want to be at the top of the company.
- I kept company with him since we were students.
- The company went bankrupt.
- I want to see the director of the company.
- The company provides them with uniforms.
- Long for company.
- I don't want to be seen in his company.
- Behave yourself in company.
- You must speak clearly in company.
- We have a 50% interest in the company.
- She quit the company.
- She used to work for our company.
- That company is one of the best in the business.
- She is connected with that company.
- You will never get bored in her company.
- What does the company produce?
- Charge this to my company.
- They will set up a new company.
- Do you know his status in the company?
- They enjoy one another's company.
- He sees no company.
- She made herself known to the company.
- The company was in the red and went under.
- The company will soon go bankrupt.
- Who is the boss of this company?
- The company has three hospitals of its own.
- "May I have one as well?" "Yes, certainly. Today's on the company after all."
- What's the name of your insurance company?
- Thank you for your interest in our company.
- We're all at sea about where to take our company from here.
- I mean to quit this company.
- She came in company with her friends.
- She came in company with her mother.
- She contributed much to the company.
- Run a company.
- She was glad of my company.
- I'm sure of his working for our company.
- He is an accountant at the company.
- Who is the best singer in our company?
- He is not very good company.
- He keeps bad company.
- That company went bankrupt.
- Try to get ahead in your company.
- The company was in want of money.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru company
Produse referitoare la "company"
R. D. Reynolds