- That's always an interesting concept when you try to make your dream into a reality and you come up against the facts of exactly what it is you're attempting to do. (Întotdeauna există un concept interesant când încerci să-ți transformi visul în realitate și te izbești de adevărurile a tocmai ceea ce încerci să faci.) - Karl Urban
- We must come to the point where we realize the concept of race is a false one. There is only one race, the human race. (Trebuie să ajungem în punctul în care ne dăm seama că conceptul de rasă este unul fals. Nu există decât o singură rasă, rasa umană.) - Dan Aykroyd
- There's a difference between solitude and loneliness. I can understand the concept of being a monk for a while. (Există o diferență între solitudine și singurătate. Înțeleg conceptul de a fi călugăr pentru o perioadă.) - Tom Hanks
- I like someone who embraces life; who wants to be on a long journey but has no particular plan or destination in mind. An adventurous man, open to the concept of living life in the moment. (Îmi place o persoană care îmbrățișează viața; care vrea să pornească într-o călătorie lungă, dar nu are niciun plan și nicio destinație în minte. Un bărbat aventuros, deschis conceptului de a-și trăi viața în prezent.) - Jill Hennessy
Exemple de fraze cu concept
- I really like the concept of this website.
- We will begin by considering the concept of "quota".
- The concept is quite alien to our way of thinking.
- The concept of zero sprang from the Hindu culture.
- Do you understand the concept of the time value of money?
- To him, hunger was an abstract concept; he always had enough to eat.
- I must point out that we need to clarify the meaning of this over-used concept.
- The bright boy comprehended the concept of geometry.
- From this point we go on to an even more detailed examination of the concept of repression.
- It's very interesting that in Chinese the concept of tense does not exist.
- I would like to focus attention on the particular design that best represents Emmet's concept.
- Before we examine Emmet's theory, we must clarify the concept of 'internal symmetry.'
- I would like to put special emphasis on the concept that social ecology is the second school of contemporary environmentalism.
- We are shaped by every culture, drawn from every end of the Earth, and dedicated to a simple concept: E pluribus unum: "Out of many, one."
Exemple din articole cu concept
- What sets Victor Uribe's concept apart are the little things.
- The A9 concept has amazing features and yet to be discovered revolutionary materials.
- This is the LG Flutter concept phone.
- The concept car, hand-built in Italy at a cost of $250000, electrified the auto-show circuit.
- While regular production cars might not always resemble the exotics that were on the drawing board -- for obvious reasons such as cost and technology -- concept cars, both virtual and real, have always gathered far more attention than .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru concept
Produse referitoare la "concept"
Eliott J. Lilly