- One who does not realize his own value is condemned to utter failure. (Cel care nu-i conștient de propria valoare este condamnat la eșec.) - Imam Ali
- Man is condemned to be free. (Omul este condamnat să fie liber.) - Jean-Paul Sartre
- The judge stands condemned when the guilty is let off. (Judecătorul e condamnat când vinovatul e achitat.) - Publilius Syrus
- We are condemned to civilization. (Suntem condamnați la civilizație.) - Euclides da Cunha
Exemple de fraze cu condemned
- I was condemned for my disobedience.
- He was condemned to death.
- He must be condemned for breaking his promise.
- They condemned him for his cruelty to animals.
- The judge condemned him to death.
- Whoever believes in him is not condemned. [Bible]
- Your soul has been condemned to hell.
- She was condemned to lead a miserable life.
- The government's actions were condemned worldwide.
- He condemned racial discrimination as evil.
- The accused was condemned to ten years in prison.
- The allies condemned the invasion as a violation of UN resolutions.
- But whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's only son.
- The prosecution condemned the defendant for kidnapping a child.
- According to today's morning paper, the condemned criminal committed suicide.
- Shocked by the events of September 11th, politicians all over the world condemned the terrorists of their reprehensible deed.
Exemple din articole cu condemned
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru condemned
Produse referitoare la "condemned"
Esther Ahn Kim