- Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful. (Forța morală contribuie la frumusețe. Fortifică o femeie pe măsură ce frumusețea ei pălește. O anumită conduită, un tip de curaj, disciplină, rezistență și integritate pot face o treabă bună în sensul conceperii unei femei frumoase.) - Jacqueline Bisset
Exemple de fraze cu conduct
- You must be above such mean conduct.
- You must account for your conduct.
- His conduct is above suspicion.
- Such conduct does not become a gentleman.
- He is still angry with you for your conduct.
- You must conduct the orchestra well.
- Your conduct allows of no excuse.
- We ask you to account for your conduct.
- I'm not accountable to you for my conduct.
- I am responsible for his own conduct.
- I am ashamed of my conduct.
- One must be responsible for one's conduct.
- His conduct was admirable.
- Everyone of us is responsible for his own conduct.
- Your conduct is beyond bearing.
- I cannot support your conduct.
- I am ashamed of your conduct.
- She is quite decent in conduct.
- We were surprised at his conduct.
- I blush to think of such conduct.
- You should be ashamed of your conduct.
- She was asked to account for her conduct.
- His conduct is open to criticism.
- His conduct deserves to be praised.
- He is ashamed of his son's conduct.
- No blame attaches to his conduct.
- I can't guess the reason for his conduct.
- I can't explain the reason for his conduct.
- He tried to adapt his conduct to his new environment.
- His conduct was nothing short of madness.
- His conduct disappointed many of his friends.
- His conduct admits of no excuse.
- We can hardly speak too highly of his conduct.
- Conduct abhorrent to his conscience.
- I am ashamed of my son's conduct.
- Such conduct is beneath your dignity.
- You must answer for your careless conduct.
- I'll overlook your conduct this time.
- You conduct is absolutely shameful.
- Your conduct doesn't become a gentleman.
- Your conduct is perfectly legal.
- You will soon regret your rash conduct.
- I want to get a satisfactory explanation for your conduct.
- The girl was given a prize for good conduct.
- A mother is responsible for the conduct of her children.
- His conduct is open to grave objection.
- The guest was not ashamed of his silly conduct at all.
- Such conduct will give rise to suspicion.
- Such conduct doesn't fit in with your reputation.
- Ethics means the rules of conduct.
- Parents must answer for their children's conduct.
- It is impossible to speak too severely of his conduct.
- Granting that he was drunk, his conduct cannot be excused.
- Your conduct gave rise to another problem.
- We may give advice, but we do not inspire conduct.
- Her conduct gave rise to suspicions in his mind.
- He was suspended from school for a week for bad conduct.
- Such conduct would subject the offender to a heavy penalty.
- His diligence and good conduct earned him the scholarship.
- The boy was awarded a prize for good conduct.
- Taking all things into consideration, his conduct can be excused.
- The astronaut had to conduct many experiments in the space shuttle.
- Such conduct on his part gave rise to her parents' suspicion.
- It is not men's faults that ruin them so much as the manner in which they conduct themselves after the faults have been committed.
Exemple din articole cu conduct
- KUALA LUMPUR, Friday 13 August 2010 (Bernama) -- Local universities need to conduct comprehensive studies on rampant baby dumping in the country with a view to check the problem, said the prime minister's wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor.
- [JURIST] The Turkish Foreign Ministry [official website] announced Wednesday that it will conduct an investigation [press release, in Turkish] into the May flotilla incident [JURIST news archive], in which Israeli forces raided several .
- Two engineers from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) will be in the Philippines to conduct lectures in some parts of the country, the US Embassy in Manila said.
- Former Bournemouth Council leader, Stephen MacLoughlin, found not guilty of breaching code of conduct after viewing adult material on his council laptop.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru conduct
Produse referitoare la "conduct"
Michael A. Britt
Samuel J. Knapp