- Every poem can be considered in two ways--as what the poet has to say, and as a thing which he makes. (Orice poem poate fi privit în două feluri - ca ceea ce vrea să spună poetul și ca un lucru pe care el îl creează.) - C.S. Lewis
- Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is. (Peștele e unica mâncare care e considerată stricată îndată ce miroase a ceea ce este.) - P.J. O'Rourke
- Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer. (Baseball-ul este singurul câmp de joc unde poți obține trei rezultate bune din zece și totuși să fii considerat un executant bun.) - Ted Williams
Exemple de fraze cu considered
- He considered himself lucky.
- All of his later paintings were considered masterpiece.
- Your proposal is worthy of being considered.
- Seven is sometimes considered a lucky number.
- He considered two alternative courses.
- She considered him extravagant with electricity.
- They are considered the aristocracy in our town.
- He is considered to be one of the interested parties.
- We considered the report as false.
- I considered changing my job.
- The next thing to be considered was food.
- His proposal is worthy to be considered.
- All things considered, we cannot say that he is wrong.
- Even if everything else is considered, I still don't like this plan.
- The police considered the crime to be serious.
- All things considered, we can not say that it is wrong.
- The offer is worthy of being considered.
- We considered going but finally decided against it.
- This problem, however, should be considered more carefully.
- I considered the problem as settled.
- We considered the problem from all angles.
- All things considered, we cannot say that it is wrong.
- Photography is now considered a new form of art.
- I considered his originality of great importance.
- He is considered one of the greatest scientists in our country.
- I considered leaving school, but thought better of it.
- The boy considered the dolphin his best friend.
- Have you ever considered majoring in economics at college?
- It was proposed that this matter be considered at the next meeting.
- Japanese people are considered to be polite.
- The Japanese are generally considered to be very industrious.
- All things considered, we'll adopt his project.
- This is considered to be a matter of great importance.
- All things considered, he is a good teacher.
- Some politicians are considered to have caused that incident.
- He considered it the favor which friends helped that he has been successful.
- It is considered impossible to travel back to the past.
- Ability is the only factor considered in promoting employees.
- I considered doing something like blocking edits based on a blacklist.
- We have considered your proposal, and we have decided that we are not able to reduce the price.
- The critic considered every aspect of the defense program.
- All things considered, he led a happy life.
- It is highly regrettable that your request was considered to be unacceptable.
- Credit relaxation is considered necessary to shore up business.
- All things considered, she is a fairly good wife.
- All things considered, it's set up so it isn't possible to win.
- The boy was good at mathematics that everybody considered him a genius.
- I considered changing my job, but in the end I decided not to.
- He studied the scientists considered to be the most significant of the 19th century.
- These two have completely different patterning but no difference is seen in their internal morphology so it seems that they are considered the same.
- He lived in the days when air travel was considered dangerous.
- When I considered beautiful things I found that there was nothing for me to do but to gaze and admire.
- Somebody could exchange a sheep or a horse, for example, for anything in the marketplace that they considered to be of equal value.
- In most countries, people under the age of 18 are considered minors - they cannot vote.
- All things considered, I think you should go back home and support your old parents.
- Showing your real feelings is not considered a virtue in Japan.
- Fiscal austerity is considered to be an answer to the rampant inflation.
- The division of Germany was considered an accomplished fact until 1990.
- It was boredom that Aldous Huxley considered one of the most dangerous human conditions.
- All things considered, and it's just my opinion but, I think that the value of a present changes depending on how much thought is put into it.
- Japan is today considered to be one of the greatest economic powers of the world.
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
- The museums are full of objects which the most cultivated taste of a period considered beautiful, but which seem to us now worthless.
- A population policy should be considered on the international view point so as to balance the interests of both sides.
- The Bank of Japan is considered to have conducted a support buying of an estimated $1 billion on the Tokyo foreign exchange market.
- Even at the end of the nineteenth century, sailors in the British Navy were not permitted to use knives and forks because using them was considered a sign of weakness.
- The widespread application of administrative guidance is considered to be a uniquely Japanese practice in which bureaucrats exert authority, without any legal backing, telling the private sector what to do and what not to do.
- In due course, eating meat will be considered as horrible as eating human flesh.
- The current imbalance between supply and demand is considered to reflect structural changes on the demand side, rather than being a cyclical phenomenon.
- In the case of patient death during the course of medical treatment, even if there is medical error present, it is not automatically legally considered to be an "unusual death."
Exemple din articole cu considered
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru considered
Produse referitoare la "considered"
T. S. Eliot