Fraze exemplificatoare cu Control
- The control eye should be similarly anaesthetized. (Ochiul martor se anesteziază în mod similar.)
- The control group is exposed in an identical manner. (Loturile martor se tratează în mod similar.)
- The control referred to in paragraph 1 is effected. (Se efectuează controlul prevăzut la alineatul 1.)
- The untreated eye is used to provide control information. (Ochiul netratat se folosește ca martor.)
- Anger is a momentary madness, so control your passion or it will control you. (Furia este o nebunie de moment, deci controlează-ți pasiunea sau te va controla ea.) - G.M. Trevelyan
- Teenage boys, goaded by their surging hormones run in packs like the primal horde. They have only a brief season of exhilarating liberty between control by their mothers and control by their wives. (Sub impulsul hormonilor, băieții adolescenți aleargă în haite, precum hoarda primitivă. Au la dispoziție foarte puțin timp de libertate care să-i învioreze între controlul exercitat de mamele lor și controlul exercitat de soțiile lor.) - Camille Paglia
- I think there are innumerable gods. What we here on earth call God is a little tribal God who has made an awful mess. Certainly forces operating trough human conciousness control events. (Un vampir sătul poate deveni donator onorific de sânge.) - Valeriu Butulescu
- If there is one basic element in our Constitution, it is civilian control of the military. (Dacă există un element de bază în Constituția noastră, acela este controlul civililor asupra militarilor.) - Harry Truman
- He who is greedy is disgraced; he who discloses his hardship will always be humiliated; he who has no control over his tongue will often have to face discomfort. (Cel care-i lacom e denigrat, cel care va lupta cu greutățile vieții va fi umilit, cel care nu-și tine gura va avea întotdeauna de suferit.) - Imam Ali-Ibn-Abi-Talib
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things, there is no law. (Rodul Duhului este: iubirea, bucuria, pacea, răbdarea, bunăvoința, bunătatea, fidelitatea, blândețea, cumpătarea. Împotriva unor asemenea lucruri nu există lege.) - Sfântul Pavel
- By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character (Măreția caracterului se dobâdește prin constantă autodisciplină și autocontrol.) - Grenville Kleiser
- The leader can never close the gap between himself and the group. If he does, he is no longer what he must be. He must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control he must exert. (Conducătorul nu poate niciodată să se identifice cu grupul. Dacă o face, nu mai este ceea ce ar trebui să fie. Conducătorul trebuie să meargă pe o frânghie aflată între consimțământul pe care trebuie să-l câștige și controlul pe care trebuie să-l exercite) - Vince Lombardi
- Watch out for the fellow who talks about putting things in order Putting things in order always means getting other people under your control. (Ferește-te de cel care vorbește despre rezolvarea problemelor. A rezolva problemele înseamnă întotdeauna să ai alți oameni sub controlul tău.) - Barbara de Angelis
- We control fifty percent of a relationship. We influence one hundred percent of it. (Controlom 50% dintr-o relație. Dar o influențam în proporție de 100%.) - Barbara Colorose
Alte exemple de fraze cu Control
- You must control yourself.
- I'm out of control.
- Nobody can control us.
- Try to control yourself.
- When it comes to sweets, I just can't control myself.
- He is out of control when drunk.
- I use birth control.
- There is little, if any, of such distribution of control.
- His company is under his control.
- We cannot control the tongues of other.
- Inflation is getting out of control.
- We cannot control the tongues of others.
- The situation got out of their control.
- He could not control his anger.
- Where's the remote (control) for the TV?
- He prided himself on his self control.
- She can't control her emotions.
- We must control our passions.
- She cannot control her children.
- Her anger has gone out of my control.
- I got control of the works.
- She has good control over her class.
- I don't use birth control.
- It's sometimes difficult to control our feelings.
- The situation got out of the government's control.
- Nature is beyond mortal control.
- You used a condom for birth control, right?
- The riot was completely out of control.
- Our brains control our activities.
- The rebels took control of the capital.
- Such was her anger that she lost control of herself.
- His anger was such that he lost control of himself.
- It was very difficult for her to control her emotions.
- It was before dawn that they got the fire under control.
- Catholics are against birth control.
- Some think it is based on love, others on control.
- Bob could not control his anger.
- The argument quickly got out of control.
- I'm very impressed with your quality control.
- Bring the fire under control.
- A TV remote control is under the couch.
- I begin to lose control of myself.
- The government tends to control the media.
- I couldn't control my tears.
- My family is under the control of Mother.
- The crowd got out of control and broke through the fence.
- To some extent you can control the car in a skid.
- I must have stolen it when I lost control of myself momentarily.
- The plane buzzed the control tower.
- How are you finding the Quality Control department?
- The fire went on for some time before it was brought under control.
- To control a class calls for all your skills as a teacher.
- In fact, this is a major means of bureaucratic control.
- The ambulance went out of control and came close to running over a pedestrian.
- It is the behavior of the control group that is important in this connection.
- We discussed gun control in social studies class.
- Super technology weapons from the ancients always end up out of control.
- The area was cordoned off while fire fighters tried to keep the blaze under control.
- The office for disease control reported a 10 percent spread.
- Sometimes, one of the politicians can be seen trying to keep the audience's opinions under control during televised debates.
- Education about birth control might help cut down on adolescent pregnancies.
- Chris cannot control his passion for the lovely new girl in town.
- The control of exhaust gas is especially needed in big cities.
- The jet plane landed following the instructions of the control tower.
- Great Britain is no longer in control of world politics.
- The girl ran away from home and cut loose from her parents' control.
- Governments usually resort to price control when inflation has reached a certain level.
- Did you know that men who regularly take the birth control pill don't get pregnant?
- During prohibition days, racketeers used to rub each other out to get control of the rum-running racket.
- When the flight crew has their aircraft under control, everything is working normally and yet it still crashes into the ground, that's CFIT.
- There are four major parts of the atmospheric problem : observation, understanding, prediction, and control.
- In the early part of my study, I allude to work that had already been done on the psychology of crowd-control.
- The gang leader made all the members toe the line, keeping control through fear.
- If you have a positive attitude, you are looking for ways to solve the problems that you can solve, and you are letting go of the things over which you have no control.
- I would like to stress that it is more convenient to control tariffs as a bloc rather than country by country.
Exemple din articole cu Control
- Britain's anti-terror control orders condemned as 'trademark of despots' --Human rights groups across the world attack one of the 'most serious violations' of natural justice in developed democracies 02 Jan 2011 A powerful coalition of .
- Control is.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Control
Produse referitoare la "control"
Les Parrott III