- It is the greatest art of the devil to convince us he does not exist. (Cea mai mare artă a diavolului este să ne convingă că nu există.) - Charles Baudelaire
- The best way to inspire people to superior performance is to convince them by everything you do and by your everyday attitude that you are wholeheartedly supporting them. (Cea mai bună metodă de a îndemna oamenii către o performanță superioară este de a-i convinge prin atitudinea ta zilnică și prin tot ceea ce faci că îi susții sincer.) - Harold S. Geneen
- Math was always my bad subject. I couldn't convince my teachers that many of my answers were meant ironically. (Matematica a fost, întotdeauna, o materie la care nu m-am descurcat. N-am putut să-i conving pe profesorii mei că majoritatea răspunsurilor mele erau voit ironice.) - Calvin Trillin
Exemple de fraze cu convince
- It is no use trying to convince him of that.
- This alone is enough to convince us.
- He tried to convince them of his innocence.
- I tried to convince him of my innocence.
- What would you say to convince him to buy one?
- We could not convince her of her mistakes.
- I could not convince him of his mistake.
- We couldn't get anywhere in our attempt to convince him.
- Whoever wants to marry her must first convince her father.
- He tried in vain to convince them of his innocence.
- He tried to convince them of his innocence in vain.
- I can easily convince you of his innocence.
- He couldn't convince her of her mistake.
- It took a long time for me to convince him that I was right.
- I found it difficult to convince her.
- We couldn't convince him of his mistakes.
- I tried to convince him that I was perfectly capable of it.
- It is hard to convince Jack.
- It is hard to convince John.
- It took a long time, but in the end I was able to convince him.
- You can talk until you're blue in the face, but you'll never convince me.
- The grocer managed to convince his customers of his honesty.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru convince
Produse referitoare la "convince"
Carole Estby Dagg