- Walking is dangerous. You cope with the risk of being on time for work. (Mersul pe jos este periculos. Riști să ajungi la timp la serviciu.) - Silvia Velea
Exemple de fraze cu cope
- No one can cope with him.
- I may not be able to cope with those problems.
- He can cope with the problems.
- He will cope well with difficulties.
- They could cope with difficulties.
- They could not cope with those difficulties.
- They could not cope with difficulties.
- She will cope with all the work.
- She could not cope with anxiety.
- She is unable to cope with stress.
- He'll cope with difficult problems.
- She will cope with difficult problems.
- ... Aaah, just how am I supposed to cope with this I wonder?
- He can't cope with difficult situations.
- You have to cope with those difficult problems.
- At present we have various difficulties to cope with.
- We have to cope with hosts of difficulties.
- The police were able to cope with the crowd.
- This computer can cope with much work.
- The Japanese government can't cope with the problem.
- Maths. Homework's about derivatives, but I really can't seem to cope with it.
- The problem is how we cope with the present difficulties.
- The company couldn't cope with sudden changes.
- The doctor knew how to cope with an emergency like this.
- We have to be prepared to cope with violent storms.
- Everybody in this world has to cope with a lot of difficulties.
- The police were unable to cope with such violence.
- He didn't have enough experience to cope with the problem.
- Japan is trying to cope with the aging of its population.
- Mummy, who's terrified of mice, had two fears to cope with.
- Japan will need more labor to cope with its declining birthrate.
- For some reason I don't cope well with those recognized as hardliners.
- School systems have to cope with changing numbers of pupils.
- It is only through knowledge that we, as a nation, can cope with the dangers that threaten our society.
- Jane felt unable to cope with driving in heavy traffic after her accident.
- Learning lessons from Europe, Japan has to switch its economic-oriented policy to a consumer-conscious one in order to cope with the coming unprecedented ageing society towards the next century.
Exemple din articole cu cope
- If we set up coping diaries in enough communities, they would tell us how people cope with idiosyncratic (i.
- Citizen Cope (or Clarence Greenwood and co.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru cope
Produse referitoare la "cope"
M. Gary Neuman
Marge Eaton Heegaard
William Cope Moyers
Marion H. Typpo