Fraze exemplificatoare cu cost
- Good words cost nothing and are worth much. (Vorba dulce mult aduce.)
- The cost of life increased drastically. (Nivelul de trai a scăzut drastic.)
- This cost is calculated per unit on average. (Acest cost se calculează în medie pe unitate.)
- This will cost 300 dollars. (Va costa 300 de dolari.)
- Who shoulders the cost for such information? (Cine suportă costul acestor informări?)
- The great art of giving consists in this the gift should cost very little and yet be greatly coveted, so that it may be the more highly appreciated. (Marea artă de a dărui stă în faptul următor: darul trebuie să coste foarte puțin și totuși să fie foarte râvnit ca să poată fi mult mai apreciat.) - Baltasar Gracian
- Superstition is foolish, childish, primitive and irrational - but how much does it cost you to knock on wood? (Superstiția este prostească, copilărească, primitivă și irațională, dar ce te costă să bați în lemn?) - Judith Viorst
- I don't know how much is the political cost for peace, but for sure it is less than for the violence. (Nu știu care este prețul politic al păcii, dar sigur este mai mic decât cel al violenței.) - Hasier Agirre
Alte exemple de fraze cu cost
- The cost of flying overseas has risen with the cost of fuel.
- "How much did it cost?" "It cost me a thousand yen."
- About how much will it cost?
- It would cost twice as much as that.
- I must help her at any cost.
- How much will it cost?
- Please advise me of the cost.
- Have you figured out the cost?
- I will succeed at any cost.
- This hat cost me $10.
- Therefore, it is necessary to reduce the cost.
- She buys what she wants regardless of the cost.
- It's a matter of cost.
- That cost him his job.
- It will cost at least five dollars.
- They have to figure out the cost.
- It'll cost me my job.
- What does this pen cost?
- This will cost 30âŹ.
- How much will it cost to get to the airport?
- Are you sure about the cost of that car?
- It will cost you 45 cents.
- You had better ask him advance how much it will cost.
- It will cost you more to go by plane.
- How much will it cost you to go by air?
- How much will it cost by sea mail?
- The work cost him his life.
- He became rich at the cost of his health.
- The plan was a good one apart from its cost.
- It will cost you 10 dollars to buy the CD.
- The camera will cost at least $500.
- That scandal cost him his reputation.
- How much will it cost to have my shoes repaired?
- He did his duty at the cost of his health.
- The mistake cost him his head.
- The cost of the painting is very high.
- I will accomplish my purpose at any cost.
- I will give up drinking at any cost.
- This mink cost $3,000.
- I want the concert to be a success at any cost.
- The cost of living is going up continuously.
- This bag cost me 6 pounds.
- We shared the cost of the meal.
- The repairs will cost at least 20 pounds.
- The cost of the book is 4 dollars.
- The cost of eating out is quite high here.
- Overwork cost her health.
- The cost of living in Japan is going down.
- What would it cost to have this chair repaired?
- How much will it cost to get a dental cleaning?
- We must finish this work at any cost.
- He worked at the cost of his own time.
- The oranges cost 7 pence each.
- It will cost around 10000 yen.
- It has cost me $100 altogether.
- We must prevent war at any cost.
- She worked at the cost of her health.
- My mistake cost me my fortune.
- I will share with you in the cost of the taxi.
- She decorated her house regardless of cost.
- We must defend our freedom at all cost.
- The accident almost cost him his life.
- Its not easy to figure out the cost.
- Apart from its cost, the plan was a good one.
- It will cost around fifteen dollars.
- We have to reduce the cost to a minimum.
- He saved her at the cost of his own life.
- He left cost out of account.
- The trip cost me a lot.
- We must think about these plans in terms of what they would cost.
- The trip will cost $1000 at the outside.
- The problem is not so much the cost as the time.
- The cost amounted to five thousand yen.
- I estimate that the work will cost more than $10,000.
- The actual cost was higher than the estimate.
- Good words are worth much, and cost little.
- The cost will run into thousands of dollars.
- We made brochures at small cost.
- The new bicycle cost me as much as 50,000 yen.
- Apart from the cost, it will take a long to build the bridge.
- It will cost me a lot to furnish my new apartment.
- Apart from the cost, it will take long to build the bridge.
- Can you work out the total cost of the trip?
- It cost me 50 dollars to have my watch fixed.
- The problem is that solar energy cost too much.
- Repairs will cost a lot of money.
- It cost me a fortune to get my car repaired.
- She brought up her child at the cost of her life.
- The cost apart, the building will take a lot of time.
- He calculated that it would cost him 100 dollars.
- It cost $300 to get the car fixed.
- He wanted to succeed, even at the cost of his health.
- They often complain about the cost of living in Tokyo.
- Their estimate of the cost was wide of the mark.
- He succeeded in business at the cost of his health.
- His carelessness cost him a broken leg.
- He told me to cut down the cost of its production.
- He rescued the little girl at the cost of his life.
- He saved the baby at the cost of his life.
- They can produce the same goods at a far lower cost.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru cost
Produse referitoare la "cost"
Steven J. Lawson
Brendan Byrne Sj
Charles W. Colson
Tony J. Northrup