Fraze exemplificatoare cu Court
- The Court may carry out such checks itself. (Curtea poate efectua ea însăși asemenea controale.)
- The arbitration court shall comprise three arbitrators. (Numărul de arbitri se stabilește la trei.)
- The court accounted him guilty. (Tribunalul l-a considerat vinovat.)
- Kings stand in more need of wise men than wise men do of appointments at court. (Regii au mai multă nevoie de sfatul înțelepților decât au aceștia de favoarea regilor.) - Saadi
- It's better being a war criminal, than a defector. The Court brings in a milder sentencing. (Mai bine criminal de război decât dezertor. Sentința e mai blândă.) - Ninus Nestorovic
Alte exemple de fraze cu Court
- King Henry VIII had a tennis court at Hampton Court, his palace on the River Thames not very far from London.
- Let's take it to court.
- I was tried in a kangaroo court.
- He was summoned to appear in court.
- She took the case into court.
- I'd like seats right next to the court.
- Is there a tennis court around here?
- I was laughed out of court.
- The matter was brought into court.
- There is a small pond in the court.
- The court adjudged him not guilty.
- He is now playing tennis on the court.
- They submitted the case to the court.
- Mr White appeared for him in court.
- Do you have a tennis court in this hotel?
- The court punished him with death.
- The accused is to appear before the court on Friday.
- The court found him guilty.
- The court adjudged that the will was valid.
- The court will sit next week.
- The court judged him guilty.
- The will was declared void by the court.
- The court judged the case.
- He appealed to a higher court against the decision.
- There's a drinking fountain by the tennis court.
- The defendant will appeal to a higher court.
- The court ordered her to pay the fine.
- His repeated delinquencies brought him to court.
- The court acquitted him of the charge of murder.
- She stood in the court before judge and jury.
- That matter was decided by the Supreme Court.
- About 14,000 of these usually have tickets for the Center Court.
- The court session lasted for three hours.
- The photo catches the tension in the court very well.
- Let's play tennis. I've booked a court for 10:30.
- The court decreed that the charge be paid.
- We went to court when they refused to pay for the damage.
- The court decreed that she should pay the fine.
- I'd like seats about fifty yards from the court.
- Visitors to the palace can still see this tennis court today.
- The court declared him innocent on the charge of murder.
- The accused made up a false story in the court.
- The Supreme Court is located near the Imperial Palace.
- The Supreme Court attacks school segregation.
- When she appeared in court, she was wearing a sort of crown.
- The Supreme Court overturned a previous decision.
- The court found him guilty of stealing money.
- The court called on the lawyer to give evidence.
- The umpire sits in a high chair at the side of the court.
- Even before Reagan and the Supreme Court stifled it, OSHA was a farce.
- Wimbledon has eighteen grass courts, including the Center Court.
- The noonday sun beat down with dazzling brightness on the tennis court.
- Helen Moody was noted as a tennis player for not showing any expression on the court.
- In Shakespeare's time, in the sixteenth century, tennis was very popular at the English court.
- Prosecutors in court have to substantiate their claims in order to prove a suspect is guilty.
- That is why the U.S. government has gone to court to protect the right of women and girls to wear the hijab, and to punish those who would deny it.
- Also as they are in a intimate relationship they are in a situation where it is easy for them to suffer from violence and difficult to for them to bring complaints about that to court.
- Some were playing tennis on the tennis court.
- The attitude of the court toward young criminals is different from its attitude toward adult criminals.
Exemple din articole cu Court
- NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Tuesday gave a ray of hope to four people languishing in jail allegedly due to a queer judicial error when it offered to correct.
- [JURIST] A Tehran Revolutionary Court [official website, in Persian; GlobaLex backgrounder] on Monday sentenced three prominent progressive activists to six years in prison in connection with protests following the controversial .
- The Supreme Court today is set to hear arguments surrounding a case involving so-called 'sexting' on a company-owned pager, of which the decision they make could have broad implications for employee privacy rights in the workplace.
- [JURIST] A Bangladeshi special court in the district of Sathkhira on Monday sentenced 56 members of the Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) [official website] on charges relating to their involvement in last year's border guard mutiny [BBC .
- Martinez [oral arguments transcript, PDF; JURIST report], the court heard arguments on whether a state law school may deny recognition to a religious student organization where the group requires its officers and voting members to agree .
- In a major win for workers' safety on the job, a federal appeals court upheld the power of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to determine how to craft and enforce workplace safety rules.
- In an 8-1 opinion from Chief Justice John Roberts, the Supreme Court has upheld a lower court ruling striking down a federal law that bans images of animal cruelty.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Court
Produse referitoare la "court"
Sarah J. Maas