Exemple din articole cu cover much
- As a policy prescription, it doesn't cover much new ground.
- Although SP and 10L cover much of the same material, SP explains the concepts in more depth with exercises to apply the material, whereas 10L explains the concepts in a concise yet functional manner, and is heavier on application.
- This finish makes the cover much more rugged compared to painted fiberglass covers as you can sit items on top of it without worrying about the finish being damaged.
- The group has two council members from the more conservative west San Fernando Valley, Greig Smith and Dennis Zine, and two whose districts cover much of South Los Angeles, Jan Perry and Bernard C.
- Therefore, the meeting didn't seem to cover much which had not been previously heard by those present.
- Reserves and some $30 billion in tax hikes will cover much of the rest, so total spending is estimated to decline by only $40 billion.
- 50K doesn't cover much for injury claims these days.
Produse referitoare la "cover much"
Jeffrey R. Yago