Fraze exemplificatoare cu cry
- Great cry and little wool. (Vorba multă, sărăcia omului.)
- Much cry and little wool. (Vorba multă sărăcia omului.)
- Smile now, cry later! (Zâmbește acum cât încă poți.)
- The stones will cry out. (Se vor scula și pietrele.)
- I don't know of any other creature on earth other than man that will sit in a corner and cry because of some painful experience in the past. (Nu cunosc nicio altă creatură pe pământ, în afară de om, care să se așeze într-un colț și să plângă din pricina unei experiențe dureroase din trecut.) - Pat Morita
- I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry. (Am știut întotdeauna că privind în urmă la lacrimile mele o să mă facă să râd, dar nu am știut că rememorând zilele de bucurie, o să mă facă să plâng.) - Cat Stevens
- The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be - and when they're not, we cry. (Secretul este să îi cunoști pe oameni și să ai încredere în ei că sunt cine sunt. În schimb, noi avem încredere în oameni că sunt ceea ce vrem noi să fie, iar când nu sunt, ne plângem.) - David Duchovny
- Nobody deserves your tears, and whoever might deserve them, will never make you cry. (Nu merită să plângi pentru nimeni, iar cel care merită nu te va face să plângi.) - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Alte exemple de fraze cu cry
- They do nothing but cry.
- When I want to cry, I think of you.
- She did nothing but cry all the while.
- She does nothing but cry.
- He did nothing but cry.
- She tried not to cry.
- I can't bear to see her cry.
- I was made to cry for help.
- I couldn't help but cry.
- I heard somebody cry out.
- My income is a far cry from his.
- We made him cry.
- Cry out against injustice.
- We cry when we are very sad.
- "Don't cry," she said.
- I could cry for joy.
- It is a far cry from here to the goal.
- This will give him something to cry about.
- This child did nothing but cry.
- That child did nothing but cry.
- We were alarmed at her cry.
- I heard a cry for help.
- She steeled herself not to cry.
- She tried in vain not to cry.
- She did nothing but cry at the sight.
- She did nothing but cry all day.
- She was heard to cry for help.
- We heard her cry.
- She was heard to cry.
- They cry out against the new tax.
- They looked as if they would cry.
- He heard a cry for help.
- He's beginning to cry.
- He began to cry.
- I can't bear to see him cry like that.
- All at once, I heard a cry.
- Angel's cry out.
- That child looks as if he is going to cry.
- The little girl did nothing but cry.
- You know you made me cry.
- I tried to cheer her up, but she did nothing but cry.
- The baby did nothing but cry.
- It's not like you to cry at movies.
- Each house is within cry of another.
- We heard a cry from above.
- For what reason did you cry?
- The girl did nothing but cry.
- Smile now, cry later!
- Please don't cry.
- That baby does nothing but cry.
- You don't have to cry out. I can hear you.
- Don't cry, There's nothing wrong.
- Man will not cry in public.
- The baby started to cry.
- Babies cry when they are hungry.
- At length he began to cry.
- The baby began to cry like anything.
- Tomoko almost started to cry.
- All at once I heard a shrill cry.
- The hungry baby did nothing but cry.
- When she said "I missed you" she began to cry.
- She turned away and began to cry.
- The association is still a far cry from being well organized.
- I don't know whether to cry or to laugh.
- He was surprised to hear a cry from within.
- He gave a loud cry for help.
- Don't cry like a child any more.
- Seeing me, the baby began to cry.
- Then she began to cry but with no tears.
- A cry arose from the crowd.
- At this second shock, I began to cry.
- The boy began to cry.
- The boy tried to be a man and not cry.
- The cry roused me from my sleep.
- The baby did nothing but cry all last night.
- She gave a cry of pain.
- Don't cry, there's a dear.
- That child did nothing but cry all day.
- She could not but cry at the sad news.
- In the meantime she began to cry.
- She began to cry at the sight of my face.
- Left alone, the baby began to cry.
- He held back a cry of agony.
- He gave a loud cry with pain.
- She pressed her lips together and willed herself not to cry.
- I didn't know the reason why she began to cry.
- Don't cry trouble half-way.
- I quickly laugh at everything, for fear of having to cry.
- Don't cry before you're hurt. [Proverb]
- A cicada means to cry every summer.
- Tormented screams, hear their cry.
- I can't abide hearing you cry so bitterly.
- The boy did nothing but cry all day long.
- Left alone, the little girl began to cry.
- Are you going to cry till the cows come home?
- As soon as she read the letter, she began to cry.
- When I heard the news, I wanted to cry.
- He could not but cry, when he heard about his mother's death.
- I felt an impulse to cry out loud.
- My sister would often cry to sleep when she was a baby.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru cry
Produse referitoare la "cry"
Marva J. Dawn