- Sigmund Freud was a half baked Viennese quack. Our literature, culture, and the the films of Woody Allen would be better today if Freud had never written a word. (Sigmund Freud era un vienez pe jumătate copt care abera. Literatura și cultura noastră și filmele lui Woody Allen ar fi fost mai bune dacă Freud n-ar fi scris nimic.) - Ian Shoales
- On a group of theories one can found a school; but on a group of values one can found a culture, a civilization, a new way of living together among men. (Pe baza unor teorii se poate fonda o școală, dar pe baza unor valori poate lua naștere o cultură, o civilizație, un nou stil de a conviețui cu oamenii.) - Ignazio Silone
- History teaches us that when a barbarian race confronts a sleeping culture, the barbarian always wins. (Istoria ne învață că atunci când un popor barbar se confruntă cu o cultură adormită, barbarii câștigă întotdeauna.) - Arnold Toynbee
- I'm always uneasy with messages. I think if there is a message, it's about taking control of your life. Not becoming a victim. Be true to yourself. In essence it's about love in the drug culture. (Mă simt întotdeauna stânjenit când vine vorba de mesaje. Cred că dacă există vreun mesaj, acela este despre a prelua controlul asupra propriei vieți. Nu să devii o victimă. Să fii drept cu tine însuți. În esență este vorba despre iubire în cultura drogurilor.) - Neil Tennant
- I don't think you can in any way export culture with guns or tanks. (Nu cred că e posibil sub nicio formă să exporți cultură cu puști și tancuri.) - Bernardo Bertolucci
- In our culture we have such respect for musical instruments, they are like part of God. (În cultura noastră avem un respect imens față de instrumentele muzicale - sunt parte din Dumnezeu.) - Ravi Shankar
Exemple de fraze cu Culture
- This might lead us to believe that a simple culture would make use of a simple language, that a complex culture would make use of a complex language, and so on.
- They had a culture of their own.
- We really saw the shape of our culture.
- In culture, they are on the same plane as savages.
- He likes Western culture.
- The doctor is a man of culture.
- He tried to absorb as much of the local culture as possible.
- He is what we call a man of culture.
- I learned about Greek culture.
- He is what is called a man of culture.
- You can't separate language from culture.
- He is familiar with Japanese culture.
- He appreciates Japanese culture.
- I want to get a fix on local culture.
- I tried to absorb as much of local culture as possible.
- We have to transmit our culture to the next generation.
- We have to transmit our culture to next generation.
- Culture destroys language.
- In our culture, we can't be married to two woman at once.
- She is what is called a woman of culture.
- Countries differ in culture.
- The two regions differ in religion and culture.
- I am interested in studying German culture.
- The concept of zero sprang from the Hindu culture.
- The inhabitants are proud of their urban culture.
- She first came into contact with Japanese culture last year.
- The upstart tried to pass for a man of culture.
- The students are talking about language and culture.
- He went to Britain to deepen his knowledge of the culture.
- They sent their son to Europe to acquire culture.
- We studied Greek culture from various aspects.
- The two countries differ in religion and culture.
- It is important to understand that each country has its own culture.
- In a foreign country most of us go through culture shock.
- The American culture had been transplanted from Europe.
- In American culture, speech is golden.
- The essence of Japanese culture could never be appreciated by them.
- For how long did the Maya culture flourish?
- The manners and customs of a country reflect its culture.
- Without Chinese influences, Japanese culture would not be what it is today.
- Culture Day falls on Monday this year.
- Flower arrangement is a part of Japanese culture.
- Being knowledgeable about Japanese culture is a good thing.
- I long to experience the food and culture of my home.
- In our culture, a man is allowed to be married to only one wife at a time.
- Japan can thus make a contribution in the fields of culture and education.
- It is generally hard to adapt to living in a foreign culture.
- Urban culture appears to be attractive to the younger generation.
- The purpose of this text is to deepen the understanding of black culture.
- To understand Japanese culture to the full, you should learn the language.
- From the viewpoint of tissue culture, the environment for this experiment should be more rigidly defined.
- I thought it would be a good idea to get back in touch with Japanese culture and history.
- Television could be an important source of culture, and its educational broadcasts are valued in many schools.
- It is regrettable that young Japanese today should show little interest in the traditional culture of their country.
- Once divorced from key questions of national culture and identity, comparative literature loses its way.
- If we don't obtain an adequate knowledge of their culture, a lot of problems could easily arise.
- When I moved to the United States four years ago, I had problems adapting to a new language and culture.
- We are shaped by every culture, drawn from every end of the Earth, and dedicated to a simple concept: E pluribus unum: "Out of many, one."
- You don't need to bring up "A Winter Sonata" to show that South Korean culture having an unexpected boom in Japan.
- Islamic culture has given us majestic arches and soaring spires; timeless poetry and cherished music; elegant calligraphy and places of peaceful contemplation.
- With this one exception, it is quite wrong to suppose that a simple culture will also have a simple language.
- Our smile, which is understandable in the context of Japanese culture, sometimes causes a lot of confusion and is notorious among foreign people as a mysterious smile.
- When we say that a language is culturally transmitted - that is, that it is learned rather than inherited - we mean that it is part of that whole complex of learned and shared behavior that anthropologists call culture.
- Maori culture is now spreading more and more among us and their language has become an official language.
- Culture is handed down from generation to generation.
Exemple din articole cu Culture
- Plastic Culture in Jakarta (by The Other Culture) will be launching Kidrobot's DUNNY FATALE Series [tagged] this Saturday February 6th @ fX Lifestyle X'nter (floor 6).
- Has President Obama opened a Pandora's Box marked Culture War by moving -- however slowly -- to repeal the Pentagon's Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy on gays in the military.
- Free Culture X, a conference of Students for Free Culture, will be held February 13th at the George Washington University in Washington, D.
- I write on science, medicine, nature, culture and other matters for the New York Times Magazine, The Atlantic, Slate, National Geographic, Scientific American Mind, and other publications.
- All of Apple's devices have been embraced by pop culture sooner or later, but I think the iPad has probably nabbed the record for quickest to the bear hug.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Culture
Produse referitoare la "culture"
O. S. Hawkins
D. A. Carson
Bruce David Forbes
Anthony B. Robinson