- Errors to be dangerous must have a great deal of truth mingled with them. It is only from this alliance that they can ever obtain an extensive circulation. (Pentru a fi periculoase, greșelile trebuie să ascundă multe adevăruri. Numai în această însoțire vor putea fi ele răspândite în lung și-n lat.) - Sydney Smith
- Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off. (Talentele mari sunt cele mai iubite și deseori cele mai periculoase fructe din arborele umanității. Atârnă pe ramurile cele mai fragile, care sunt rupte foarte ușor.) - Carl Gustav Jung
- Advertising is like learning -- a little is a dangerous thing. (Publicitatea e ca învățătura - de e prea puțină, dăunează.) - P.T. Barnum
- Kitsch is more dangerous than it looks when taken to the extreme. (Kitsch-ul e mult mai periculos decât pare când e dus la extrem.) - John Cusack
- I like directors who come on the set and create something that's a little dangerous, difficult or unusual. (Îmi plac regizorii care vin pe platoul de firmare și dau naștere unui lucru puțin periculos, dificil sau neobișnuit.) - Elia Kazan
- Art is long, life is short, opportunity fleeting, experiment dangerous, judgment difficult. (Arta e lungă, viața e scurtă, ocazia e trecătoare, experimentul e periculos, judecata e dificilă.) - Hipocrate
- Delays have dangerous ends. (În întârziere se află primejdia.) - Titus Livius
- Walking is dangerous. You cope with the risk of being on time for work. (Mersul pe jos este periculos. Riști să ajungi la timp la serviciu.) - Silvia Velea
- An error is the more dangerous in proportion to the degree of truth which it contains. (O eroare este cu atât mai primejdioasă cu cât conține mai mult adevăr.) - Henri-Frederic Amiel
- The love volcano is much more dangerous when it is dormant. (Vulcanul dragostei este mult mai periculos când este stins.) - Hasier Agirre
Exemple de fraze cu dangerous
- Is it dangerous to take a subway alone?
- We thought it dangerous for her to go alone.
- Measles can be quite dangerous.
- The river is dangerous.
- Lightning can be dangerous.
- He is very dangerous man.
- It is dangerous for us to be out after eight o'clock.
- It is dangerous to drink too much.
- Fire is always dangerous.
- Fire is very dangerous.
- How did this dangerous state come about?
- It is dangerous to swim here.
- Both of the means are dangerous.
- You should not have gone to such a dangerous place.
- You ought to know better than to go to such a dangerous place.
- A dog is sometimes a dangerous animal.
- They say the forties are the dangerous ages.
- There seem to be dangerous developments in the military.
- I think it dangerous for you to cross the river.
- It is dangerous to swim in this lake.
- It is dangerous to bathe in this river.
- It is dangerous to cross the street here.
- Credit cards are useful but dangerous.
- That river is dangerous to swim in.
- I think it's dangerous to swim in that river.
- I think it dangerous for you to drive a car.
- It is dangerous to climb that mountain.
- I dare not go to such a dangerous place.
- It is dangerous for children to go out alone at night.
- The way she dizzily moves around is far too dangerous.
- I think it dangerous walking alone at night.
- Swimming at night is dangerous.
- If planes are dangerous, cars are much more so.
- It is dangerous to play in the street.
- Skating on the pond is dangerous.
- Flying kites can be dangerous.
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
- Quick judgements are dangerous.
- It is dangerous for a beginner swim here.
- Wounded bears are usually very dangerous.
- I think it dangerous to swim in the lake.
- It is dangerous to swim in this river.
- It's dangerous to fool around with electricity.
- Do you think it dangerous that I swim across the river?
- Children should keep away from the river. It's dangerous.
- Children should keep away from the danger. It's dangerous.
- The downclimb here is also dangerous as there are no handholds.
- This river is dangerous to swim across.
- Sports can be dangerous if safety is ignored.
- It is dangerous to cross that old bridge.
- Drinking and driving can be dangerous.
- I think it dangerous to climb the mountain alone.
- If it gets dangerous, give me a call.
- Smoking is dangerous to health.
- Dangerous driving should be punished.
- Swimming in the pond is dangerous.
- It is dangerous to drive so fast.
- Flying a kite can be dangerous.
- It is dangerous for you to swim in this river.
- Driving too fast is dangerous.
- You're stepping into dangerous territory.
- We think it most dangerous that you're climbing the mountain alone.
- It is very dangerous to cross this street.
- This tool, if used carelessly, can be very dangerous.
- It's dangerous to play around the fire.
- The mixture of these substances is dangerous.
- This river is very dangerous to swim in.
- This river is dangerous to swim in.
- It's dangerous to walk on railway lines.
- The stock market is often called a dangerous one.
- I think it dangerous for children to swim in this lake.
- Robots can withstand dangerous conditions.
- A little learning is a dangerous thing. [Proverb]
- Spying on gangsters was a dangerous venture.
- It is dangerous to fly in this heavy fog.
- My parents objected to my traveling alone, saying it would be dangerous.
- It's dangerous to jump off a moving train.
- It is dangerous to jump into a moving train.
- Science can be dangerous when applied carelessly.
- According to an expert, neither mountaineering nor skiing is dangerous.
- It is dangerous to ride a motorbike without a helmet.
- People who are prone to aggression can be dangerous.
- "That's dangerous, I'll clear it up." "It's OK ... Ouch!" "Look, didn't I tell you so?"
- It is dangerous for you to travel to a foreign country by yourself.
- It is dangerous to wield an edged tool in such a way.
- That dog is too dangerous to be left loose.
- This river is dangerous to swim in July.
- It is dangerous to jump onto a moving train.
- It's dangerous to tell Chris your secrets because he tells everybody.
- This machine is most dangerous; don't touch it.
- It must be dangerous to swim in this rapid stream.
- As the poet says, a little learning is a dangerous thing.
- This river is dangerous for children to swim in.
- Don't let your children go to dangerous places.
- It is very dangerous for children to play on the street.
- I think it dangerous for children to play in the pond.
- It is dangerous for children to play in the street.
- It is dangerous for children to play near this pond.
- Excessive concern with safety can be dangerous.
- People who make no noise are dangerous.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru dangerous
Produse referitoare la "dangerous"
Francesco Gervais Pittau
Ginjer L. Clarke