Fraze exemplificatoare cu dark
- It's all dark outside. (S-a întunecat afară.)
- Has anybody ever seen a drama critic in the daytime? Of course not. They come out after dark, up to no good. (Ați văzut vreodată un critic de teatru ziua în amiaza-mare? Bineînțeles că nu. Ei ies afară după apusul soarelui, puși pe rele.) - P.G. Wodehouse
- Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and a dark side, and it holds the universe together. (Banda adezivă este asemănătoare forței. Are o parte luminoasă și o parte întunecată, și menține universul unit.) - Carl Zwanzig
- Los Angeles seems endlessly held between these extremes: of light and dark - of surface and depth. Of the promise, in brief, of a meaning always hovering on the edge of significance. (Los Angeles pare atras mereu de extreme: lumină și întuneric, superficial și profunzime. De promisiunea pe fugă a unui înțeles care stăruie întotdeauna la marginea semnificației.) - Graham Clarke
- When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. (Doar când este suficient de întuneric, putem vedea stelele.) - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?" (Dacă ar fi azi în viață, strămoșii noștri ar gândi: "De ce e așa întuneric aici?") - Terry Pratchett
- Weather is a great bluffer. I guess the same is true of our human society -- things can look dark, then a break shows in the clouds, and all is changed. (Vremea e un mare farsor. Cred că același lucru e valabil și pentru societatea umană lucrurile pot părea întunecate, apoi se întrevede ceva printre nori și totul se schimbă.) - E.B. White
- On a good day, I view the job of president as directing an orchestra. On the dark days, it is more like that of a clutch-engaging the engine to effect forward motion, while taking greater friction. (În zilele bune, văd meseria de președinte ca aceea a unui dirijor de orchestră. În zilele întunecate, seamănă mai mult cu un ambreiaj - angajarea motorului pentru a transmite un efect de mișcare, în timp ce forța de frecare crește.) - A. Bartlett Giamatti
- It is easy to go down into Hell night and day, the gates of dark Death stand wide but to climb back again, to retrace one's steps to the upper air - there's the rub, the task. (Este ușor să cobori în Iad, zi și noapte, porțile Morții întunecate sunt deschise larg, dar să te cațeri înapoi, să urmezi drumul înapoi spre aer acesta e adevăratul obstacol, o corvoadă.) - Vergiliu
- In a real dark night of the soul it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day. (În noaptea întunecată cu adevărat a sufletului este întodeauna trei dimineața, zi după zi.) - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "It is destiny" - phrase of the weak human heart. "It is destiny" - dark apology for every error. The strong and virtuous admit no destiny. ("Destinul e de vină" semnul slăbiciunii sufletești. "Destinul e de vină" scuză lamentabilă pentru fiece greșeală. Cei puternici și virtuoși nu admit existența destinului.) - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Alte exemple de fraze cu dark
- That dark coat does not match her dark skin.
- The house was as dark as dark.
- What he said is still dark.
- I am quite in the dark as to what she is going to do.
- He never goes out after dark.
- It was getting dark.
- It was so dark.
- It is too dark to see clearly.
- It was so dark that they could hardly see.
- It is already dark.
- Let's keep him in the dark until we know more.
- You had better not go after dark.
- He was looking for something in the dark.
- We are likely to get there before dark.
- It was dark when he come in.
- It will be dark soon.
- It's getting dark little by little outside.
- It was quite dark when I got there.
- It is dark outside.
- It is getting dark outside.
- I got up while it was still dark.
- It's all dark outside.
- It is too dark for me to read.
- Because the surroundings were so dark, he could not see anything.
- Everywhere in town is getting dark.
- I will not hear of you going out alone after dark.
- Go for a walk after dark.
- It is dark in that room.
- You must come back before it gets dark.
- I observed that it had already got dark.
- I don't like to go out when it's dark.
- It will be dark by the time he gets there.
- A cat can see in the dark.
- It was dark in the room.
- They got to the hotel after dark.
- What are you looking for in the dark room?
- It got dark and I was at loss what to do.
- It got dark and I was at a loss what to do.
- She seldom, if ever, goes out after dark.
- The owl can see in the dark.
- It is pitch dark.
- Otherwise you won't get there before dark.
- After a while it grew dark.
- I was scared to be alone in the dark.
- It will soon grow dark.
- By the time you get there, it will be nearly dark.
- It was quite dark when I got home.
- A dog can see in the dark.
- Don't keep me in the dark about it.
- I am looking for the chair in the dark.
- I must get home before it gets dark.
- I like dark red better.
- I am really in the dark on this case.
- It is dark out of doors.
- I am in the dark about the relation between them.
- It was after dark when we got to the village.
- I like her dark eyes.
- Cats can see in the dark.
- We saw something white in the dark.
- The sky was all dark.
- By the time she gets there, it will be nearly dark.
- They felt their way in the dark.
- Something was stirring in the dark.
- He arrived there after dark.
- Somebody called my name in the dark.
- It is too dark to play outside.
- It too dark to play outside.
- He seems to be in a dark humor.
- I'll be back before dark.
- She is very afraid of the dark.
- She came home after dark.
- It was a dark night.
- The sky is getting dark.
- It was dark under the bridge.
- The room was so dark that we could see nothing at all.
- It is getting dark outdoors.
- It became dark before I knew it.
- She is dark-skinned.
- She is afraid of the dark.
- She disappeared in the dark.
- She could not get over her fear of the dark.
- Come home before it gets dark.
- He was afraid of the dark.
- Don't let her go out after dark.
- It is getting dark. Let's go home.
- Don't go out after it gets dark.
- It's getting dark. You'd better go home.
- Don't go out after dark.
- Come home before dark.
- I don't like to go out after dark.
- He came back after dark.
- All you have to do is wait until dark.
- All of the children had gone to bed before it got dark.
- I realized that cats can see in the dark.
- We will reach London before dark.
- We sang around the fire when it was dark.
- We set up our tents before dark.
- Children don't like to go out in the dark.
- It had already got dark when we arrived at the hotel.
- I arrived at the village before dark.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru dark
Produse referitoare la "dark"
Bill Martin Jr