Fraze exemplificatoare cu days
- It is early days yet to go there. (E încă prea devreme de mers acolo.)
- The 10 days window principle shall not apply. (Nu se aplică principiul marjei de 10 zile.)
- The days are getting short. (Zilele sunt mai scurte.)
- The letters came within a few days of each other. (Scrisorile soseau la un interval de numai câteva zile.)
- The mixture must not be more than 14 days old. (Amestecul nu trebuie să fie mai vechi de 14 zile.)
- You get permission to take a few days off from work. (Ai permisiunea să-ți iei câteva zile libere de la serviciu.)
- There are days when any electrical appliance in the house, including the vacuum cleaner, offers more entertainment than the TV set. (Sunt zile în care orice aparat electric din casă, inclusiv aspiratorul, oferă mai multă distracție decât televizorul.) - Harriet Van Horne
- It was one of those perfect English autumnal days which occur more frequently in memory than in life. (A fost una din acele zile perfecte de toamnă englezească ce ți se arată mai des în amintire decât în realitate.) - P.D. James
- The true university of these days is a collection of books. (În ziua de azi o universitate adevărată înseamnă o colecție de cărți.) - Thomas Carlyle
- There is a demand in these days for men who can make wrong appear right. (În zilele noastre sunt căutați oamenii care pot face răul să pară bun.) - Terențiu
- We do not remember days, we remember moments. (Nu ne amintim zile, ne amintim clipe.) - Cesare Pavese
- These days, the wages of sin depend on what kind of deal you make with the devil. (În zilele noastre, plata păcatelor se face în funcție de tipul pactului făcut cu diavolul.) - Kara Vichko
- The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it. (Lumea se mișcă atât de repede astăzi încât cel care spune că un lucru nu poate fi făcut este în general întrerupt de cineva care face acel lucru.) - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. (Găsește-ți o slujbă care să-ți placă și vei adăuga cinci zile fiecărei săptămâni.) - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- On a good day, I view the job of president as directing an orchestra. On the dark days, it is more like that of a clutch-engaging the engine to effect forward motion, while taking greater friction. (În zilele bune, văd meseria de președinte ca aceea a unui dirijor de orchestră. În zilele întunecate, seamănă mai mult cu un ambreiaj - angajarea motorului pentru a transmite un efect de mișcare, în timp ce forța de frecare crește.) - A. Bartlett Giamatti
- These days people seek knowledge, not wisdom. Knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future. (În zilele noastre oamenii caută știința, nu înțelepciunea. Știința aparține trecutului, iar înțelepciunea viitorului.) - Vernon Cooper
Alte exemple de fraze cu days
- Hot summer days ended and cool autumn days succeeded.
- Everyone remembers the happy days of his youth as his halcyon days.
- Everyone remembers the happy days of youth as his halcyon days.
- The proportion of sunny days to rainy days last month was 4 to 1.
- A few days would have been excusable but you are in arrears for 10 days.
- May I come to see you one of these days?
- I usually got up at five in those days.
- Let me know the days when you can come.
- She has seen better days.
- They had gone there two days before.
- I've seen better days.
- What are you into these days?
- I'll come and see you one of these days.
- I'll be able to see you one of these days.
- How are you doing these days.
- What shall we do on your next days off?
- Maybe three to five days.
- They have seen better days.
- It's enough for five days.
- A few days later, he came.
- I think we should get away from here for a few days.
- About how many days will it take to get there?
- How many days does it usually take to get there?
- I'll take you there one of these days.
- He comes here every five days.
- May I have this for two or three days?
- He comes here every few days.
- He comes here every three days.
- She has known better days.
- She must have seen better days.
- All the days went by, one like another.
- How are you doing these days?
- How are you these days?
- How are you getting along these days?
- I will be seeing her again one of these days.
- Please come again in three days.
- One of these days is none of these days.
- He has seen better days.
- I have been constipated for three days.
- How are you getting along in these hot days?
- A wonder lasts but nine days.
- I'll call on you one of these days.
- You shouldn't go out for a few days.
- You must not eat anything for a few days.
- Let me think it over for a couple of days.
- He stayed there for three days.
- In those days he was a student.
- I will answer within three days.
- I was very poor in those days.
- There was no TV or radio in those days.
- How about staying with us for a few days?
- In all likelihood we shall be away for a few days.
- He was always drinking in those days.
- We didn't have TV in those days.
- I will take you to the zoo one of these days.
- In one's salad days.
- How many days will it take until the swelling goes down?
- I was a baby in those days.
- How can I forget those days?
- Poverty seemed to have nothing to do with them in those days.
- These days I am very busy.
- And you are going to raise it in three days?
- It was three days ago.
- He died three days after.
- There they stayed for a few days.
- Give me five days.
- The trip will take at least five days.
- I really miss the old days.
- In those days I was still a student.
- The days are becoming shorter.
- The old days have gone never to return.
- We have not seen each other since our school days.
- My family was well off in those days.
- The reply came after three days.
- I get only five days off this summer.
- It's been pouring here for the last few days.
- Please take a rest for a few days.
- They are studying these days.
- He writes to me less and less often these days.
- How's everything these days, Frank?
- It'll pass in a few days.
- You don't seem to be yourself these days.
- It was not until a few days later that he arrived.
- I see little of my father these days.
- A dollar does not go very far these days.
- He will be back in a few days.
- The blossoms will be out in a few days.
- You will be all right again in a couple of days.
- The milk will keep for two days.
- The sale will be over in two days.
- I'm very busy these days.
- I'm getting forgetful these days, but what can you do?
- It poured for three days.
- How many days are there before Christmas?
- I will call on him one of these days.
- I go to the restaurant every 2 days.
- I'll be staying here for another three days.
- This old building has seen better days.
- I stayed there for three days.
- I am very busy these days.
Produse referitoare la "days"
Amy Krouse Rosenthal