Exemple din articole cu deciduous
- Deciduous azalea, sometimes called flame azalea, is a member of the rhododendron family (Rhododendron calendulaceum) and, unlike some other rhododendrons, loses its leaves for the winter.
- The name deciduous is taken from the Latin word decidere, which means to fall off.
- Culture NotesSince the deciduous Bigleaf Hydrangea blooms on large buds formed on previous season's growth, any pruning should be done immediately after flowering.
- Deciduous flowering shrubs are among the most versatile of all garden plants.
- The pictures below show two other examples of deciduous forest .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru deciduous
Produse referitoare la "deciduous"
May Theilgaard Watts
T. Delene Beeland