Fraze exemplificatoare cu deep
- A great ship asks deep waters. (Corabia mare în ape adânci plutește.)
- Still have deep bottoms. (Apele liniștite sunt adânci.)
- The secret of a good memory is attention, and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it. We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds. (Secretul unei memorii bune este atenția, iar atenția la un anume subiect depinde de interesul pentru el. Rareori uităm ceva ce ne-a marcat profund.) - Tryon Edwards
- Let the gentle bush dig its root deep and spread upward to split the boulder. (Fie ca tufișul nobil să-și sape adânc rădăcina și să crească, încât să spargă bolovanul.) - Carl Sandburg
- Silence is deep as Eternity speech is shallow as Time. (Tăcerea este adâncă pentru că limbuția eternității este la fel de superficială ca și vremelnicia.) - Thomas Carlyle
- Through pride we are ever deceiving ourselves. But deep down below the surface of the average conscience a still, small voice says to us, "Something is out of tune". (Mândria ne face să ne amăgim întotdeauna. Dar adânc înăuntrul nostru, dincolo de suprafața conștiinței obișnuite, o voce mică și liniștită ne spune "Ceva e în neregulă".) - Carl Gustav Jung
- Men do not understand books until they have had a certain amount of life, or at any rate no man understands a deep book until he has seen and lived at least part of its contents. (Oamenii nu înțeleg cărțile până ce nu au trăit puțin sau, măcar, până ce nu au văzut ori trăit o parte din conținutul acestora.) - Ezra Pound
- Nothing said to us, nothing we can learn from others, reaches us so deep as that which we find in ourselves. (Nimic din ceea ce ni se spune, nimic din ceea ce putem învăța de la ceilalți nu ne atinge atât de adânc precum ceea ce găsim în noi înșine.) - Theodor Reik
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. (Aspiră cât mai sus, căci stele se ascund în sufletul tău. Visează profund, căci fiecare vis precedă un țel.) - Pamela Vaull Starr
- I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel. (Mă simt în siguranță în alb pentru că în adâncul sufletului meu știu că sunt un înger.) - P.Diddy
- Truth, a gem which loves the deep. (Adevărul, o perlă care iubește adâncul.) - Byron
- Wisdom and deep intelligence require an honest appreciation of mystery. (Înțelepciunea și inteligența profundă au nevoie de o apreciere cinstită a misterului.) - Anacreon Moore
Alte exemple de fraze cu deep
- How deep?
- How deep is that lake?
- The lake is deep here.
- He has a deep voice.
- The river is deep here.
- He took a deep breath.
- Take a deep breath in and out, please.
- The U.S. is deep in the red.
- Take a deep breath, please.
- He is deep in study.
- This lake is deep.
- How deep this lake is!
- How deep is this lake?
- How deep is the lake?
- The pond is very deep.
- His novels are too deep for me.
- It's as deep as it is wide.
- I have a deep affection for her.
- I am in deep water.
- She took a deep breath.
- She is deep in study.
- Take a deep breath.
- I feel deep sympathy for you.
- He'll never show it, but I think that deep down, he's seriously worried.
- The snow lay deep.
- I have a deep love for Japan.
- Take a deep breath and then relax.
- Dig a deep hole.
- The sky above was a deep blue.
- The river is five feet deep.
- It is your shadow in the deep sea.
- The snow was knee deep.
- He drew a deep breath.
- Beauty is but skin-deep.
- How deep is Lake Biwa?
- She looks indifferent but deep down she's very pleased.
- They take a deep interest in what you are buying.
- His hands were deep in his pockets.
- He stood up and took a deep breath.
- He was knee deep in mud.
- He conceived a deep hatred for them.
- He's the deep brooding type.
- He stretched and took a deep breath.
- He has a deep affection for his son.
- He took some deep breaths before he dived.
- He was absorbed in deep thought.
- He fell into a deep sleep.
- He gave a deep sigh.
- He has a deep feeling for the weak.
- He was tormented by some deep sorrow.
- Beauty is but skin deep.
- My love for my dog was very deep.
- The resentment runs deep.
- The roots of this tree go down deep.
- I don't know how deep the lake is.
- This river is deep enough to swim in.
- The lake is deep at this point.
- The lake is about 25 meters deep.
- She fell into a deep sleep.
- The pond is 3 meters deep.
- Still waters run deep.
- Her eyes, a deep blue, were quite impressive.
- I wish to express my deep appreciation for your kindness.
- Once outside, I gave a deep sigh of relief.
- He was deep in debt, and had to part with his house.
- He has been in deep water since he got fired from his job.
- He was in deep grief at the death of his wife.
- The illustration shows the deep interior.
- He is not rich. On the contrary, he is deep in debt.
- He exhaled a deep breath in discouragement.
- Beauty is but skin-deep. [Proverb]
- The decline is not so deep after seasonal adjustment.
- The coelacanth inhabits the deep sea.
- He has a deep insight into human psychology.
- The water there was so deep that I could not touch bottom.
- A feeling deep inside, oh yeah.
- Under no circumstances must you swim in the deep river!
- Their friendship ripened into a deep love.
- No words can relieve her deep sorrow.
- The hunter went deep into the forest, never to return.
- They were deep in the red and closed up shop.
- She took a deep breath and then started to talk about herself.
- His lecture made a deep impression on us.
- Silent waters run deep.
- The place is deep in broken glass.
- The snow is very deep here in our town in January.
- Snow fell two meters deep.
- His music made a deep impression on me.
- He who would search for pearls must dive deep.
- My bookcase is deep enough to take large dictionaries.
- My uncle has a deep interest in art.
- The water is deep in this part of the river.
- I felt deep sorrow at his death.
- He took a deep breath and tried to put his uneasiness to rest.
- What I am talking about right now is the deep love and respect I have for my husband.
- The snow lay one and a half meters deep.
- His speech made a deep impression on the students.
- The puncture wound was very deep and had to be examined for infection.
- Her death brought deep sorrow to the nation.
- As she feels deep sorrow at her cat's death, let her be.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru deep
Produse referitoare la "deep"
Charles H. Kraft
Cornelius Jr. Plantinga
Common English Bible
R. L. Stine