Exemple din articole cu deference
- Although the notion of judicial deference is fairly established, New York Times reporter Adam Liptak lauds Kagan's approach in a recent article.
- In many ways, the rush to sanctions (hurried forward to torpedo the Turkish and Brazilian initiative) speaks to us about rising American fears; about the fraying 'international order'; about the evaporation of deference towards American .
- In showing deference to the trial judge, the court outlined how sentencing is fact-specific.
- 09-837, the Supreme Court will consider whether medical residents are exempt from FICA taxation, with the decision likely to turn on the level of deference the Court is willing to accord to a recent regulatory change.
- But it does suggest that all of us may need to tone down the excessive deference that creates the "heroic executive" culture.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru deference
Produse referitoare la "deference"