Fraze exemplificatoare cu difficulty
- A difficulty started up. (A apărut pe neașteptate o dificultate.)
- She'd have difficulty in learning any language. (I-ar fi greu să învețe orice limbă.)
- One should create art the same as one breathes, it should occur without any difficulty, without any anguish. (Trebuie să faci artă așa cum respiri, trebuie s-o faci fără dificultate, fără angoasă.) - Constantin Brâncuși
Alte exemple de fraze cu difficulty
- We could get over the difficulty.
- Is this the only difficulty in the way?
- It seems that there was no way out of difficulty.
- If you have any difficulty, ask me for help.
- He could get over every difficulty.
- We must get over this difficulty.
- It seems that there is no way out of our difficulty.
- It seemed to me that there was no way out of our difficulty.
- I have difficulty concentrating.
- Is he aware of the difficulty?
- Are you still having difficulty with physics?
- I had a little difficulty in getting a taxi.
- A new difficulty presented itself.
- I have difficulty urinating.
- A new difficulty has arisen.
- I have difficulty chewing.
- I have difficulty breathing.
- I sometimes apprehend that there will be some difficulty.
- I'm sure I can overcome any difficulty.
- I have difficulty in Japanese.
- One difficulty after another arose.
- Turn to me for help if you are in difficulty.
- She overcame the difficulty.
- She did the work without any difficulty.
- He gets up the tree without difficulty.
- I had difficulty in having it repaired.
- I took no little pains to help him out of the difficulty.
- We can get over the problem without difficulty.
- He managed to get off the difficulty.
- I had difficulty working out the problem.
- The old man escaped, but with difficulty.
- I finished my homework with difficulty.
- Much has already been said about the difficulty of translating poetry.
- I had no difficulty in finding his house.
- She restrained tears with difficulty.
- They accomplished their task without any difficulty.
- I had a lot of difficulty getting in touch with her.
- I got the grammar lesson without difficulty.
- I got over the difficulty with my characteristic tenacity.
- I could solve the problem without any difficulty.
- He had no difficulty in solving the problem.
- They answered my questions with difficulty.
- He climbed the tree without difficulty.
- He had no difficulty in explaining the mystery.
- He had no difficulty solving the problem.
- He had no difficulty explaining the mystery.
- He had difficulty in finding his way to the hotel.
- I had no difficulty in finding his office.
- We had some difficulty finding his house.
- Pneumonia causes difficulty in breathing.
- He has a lot of difficulty seeing without his glasses.
- We have had difficulty reaching you by phone.
- The difficulty in life is the choice.
- He had no difficulty swimming across the river.
- He found the school without difficulty.
- I had no difficulty in carrying the plan out.
- I passed the examination with difficulty.
- At first he had difficulty telling one student from another.
- Do you understand the difficulty of my job?
- He had no difficulty in finding the place.
- I think you'll have very little difficulty in getting a driver's license.
- The riot was suppressed without difficulty.
- I had no difficulty breaking the lock.
- I had difficulty getting a ticket for the concert.
- I've had no difficulty finding your house.
- I had difficulty in solving this problem.
- I solved the problem not without difficulty.
- We're going to find ourselves in difficulty if we carry on like this.
- We met with an unexpected difficulty.
- I had great difficulty at the beginning.
- We climbed up the mountain, but with difficulty.
- I found your house with difficulty.
- It had no difficulty in finding his office.
- I managed to overcome the difficulty.
- Did you have any difficulty in finding my house?
- I always have difficulty in making myself understood.
- You'll have some difficulty in carrying out the plan.
- It helps us in times of difficulty.
- For good or ill, there is no way but this to tide over the difficulty.
- She had no difficulty in learning the poem by heart.
- Was your difficulty in getting up back then also because you wanted to be chastized I wonder?
- We need a spirit of enterprise to overcome the difficulty.
- I have great difficulty in handling the child.
- The old lady climbed the stairs with difficulty.
- He found no difficulty in solving the problem.
- Have difficulty qualifying for a credit card.
- They answered their teacher's question with difficulty.
- We had much difficulty in finding the bus stop.
- In spite of the language difficulty, we soon become friends.
- I gave an answer to him with great difficulty.
- I had not a little difficulty in bringing the truth home to him.
- I had difficulty convincing her of the dangers of smoking.
- Jim answered my question without difficulty.
- I still have difficulty in making myself understood in English.
- The dog slipped its collar without any difficulty.
- You'll find some difficulty carrying out the plan.
- I escaped from the sinking boat with difficulty.
- I had great difficulty in finding my ticket at the station.
- At first, I had difficulty understanding people when they spoke too fast.
- She didn't have much difficulty finding out the answer to the problem.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru difficulty
Produse referitoare la "difficulty"
Christoph Von Schmid