- Millions must plough and forge and dig in order that a few thousand may write and paint and study. (Milioane de oameni trebuie să are pământul, să forjeze și să sape astfel încât câteva mii de oameni să poată scrie, picta și studia.) - Heinrich Gotthard von Treitschke
- To say what you feel is to dig your own grave. (Să spui ceea ce simți înseamnă să-ți sapi propriul mormânt.) - Sinead O'Connor
Exemple de fraze cu dig
- You have to dig down and pay for it.
- Dig in your homework now.
- I really dig that singer.
- Dig a deep hole.
- Some people tried to dig the treasure out, but they couldn't.
- I don't dig modern jazz.
- I'm so embarrassed I could dig a hole and crawl into it.
- When spring comes, they dig up the fields and plant seeds.
- Not a drop of rain fell for a month, so they had to dig a well.
- On colder days, they curl up or dig a pot in the snow.
- It's "I Dig A Pygmy" by Charles Haultrey on the deaf aids.
- Mother put the food on the table and told the children to dig in.
- After countless burials of the hatchet, we always dig it up again. There doesn't seem to be any sign of an ever-lasting peace.
- It took me about two hours and a half to dig a hole one meter in diameter and two meters in depth.
Exemple din articole cu dig
- Dig photo issue is always a pleasure and I think this cover is a perfect example of why.
- It brings to mind the wartime Dig for Victory campaign and all the austerity and rationing that went with it.
- Another Namco classic, Dig Dug, is available from the Windows Marketplace for Mobile.