Exemple din articole cu dire poverty
- UNRWA education, health and other services have brought hope, dignity, and an escape from the most dire poverty for millions of Palestinian refugees, and have helped create a vibrant, productive, aspiring community.
- Born into dire poverty and the arms of a fairly incompetent doctor, he was raised on a farm and a two pack a day habit with few companions save the automatic milker and a dead chicken named Bob.
- ... funds in the past year to meet his family's essential needs. While this individual's life is not opulent, it is equally far from the popular images of dire poverty conveyed by the press, liberal activists, and politicians. ...
- Butman describes numerous details of Juran's life, from his early years of dire poverty in Romania, the family's trek to Minnesota, his academic proficiency and expertise in chess, and his early career with Western Electric.
- Yet the sharp juxtaposition between high 'liveability' and dire poverty does not undermine Vancouver's status on the silver-frosted terrain of global capitalism.
- ... or at the end of a dirt track somewhere on the island of Lombok... and then try creating a business to help pull yourself and your family out of dire poverty when you have no access to credit because you have no collateral. ...
Produse referitoare la "dire poverty"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!