Exemple din articole cu direct contradiction
- A total of 31 countries abolished the death penalty in law or in practice during the last 10 years but China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, the USA and Yemen remain amongst the most frequent executioners, some in direct contradiction of .
- Thirty-one countries have abolished the death penalty in law or in practice during the last 10 years but China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, the United States and Yemen remain among the most frequent executioners, some in direct contradiction of .
- She fought voter verification in Georgia and is currently trying to argue an affirmative action case in direct contradiction to the Supreme Court ruling in Ricci v.
- US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has declared that the United States of America considers it is legal to supply weapons to the rebel forces inside Libya, a sovereign nation, in direct contradiction of the terms of the UN Charter .
- Appointed by the utterly hopeless Morris Iemma as Treasurer, he persuaded Iemma to privatise the electricity industry, in direct contradiction of the platform on which Labor had campaigned, and the previous repudiation of privatisation .
- Any form of anti-Islamic training, using federal finances and inside a public organisation, would be a direct contradiction to the Obama Administrations stance that Islam is generally peaceful and non-violent.
- In direct contradiction to Bonds' sworn testimony to the grand jury in December 2003, his former personal shopper, Kathy Hoskins, will tell the jury that she saw Anderson inject Bonds in his navel.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!