Fraze exemplificatoare cu directly
- The bird is directly over. (Pasărea e chiar deasupra.)
- The method is not directly applicable to wheat. (Metoda nu este direct aplicabilă la grâu.)
- My guitars are my umbilical cord. They're directly wired into my head. (Chitarele mele sunt cordoane ombilicale. Sunt direct conectate în capul meu.) - Kirk Hammett
- There is no better way to dispel the ghosts than looking directly into their eyes. (Ca să scapi definitiv de fantasme, trebuie să-ți aduni curajul și să le privești în ochi.) - Patrick Modiano
Alte exemple de fraze cu directly
- He is directly above me.
- He will be contacting you directly.
- I got the information from him directly.
- She will report directly to me.
- Directly he saw me, he ran away.
- Why not talk to her about it directly?
- Can I dial directly?
- Can I call directly?
- Why don't you tell her directly?
- Directly the bell rang, we got up.
- Mayuko came directly home.
- The afternoon sun comes directly into my room.
- Physical changes are directly related to aging.
- He married directly he left the university.
- You're not going to get electrocuted just by directly touching a 1.5V battery.
- You wouldn't be so casual about it if you were directly involved.
- Kindly address yourself to the chairman, not directly to other representatives at this meeting.
- The dining hall is directly adjacent to the lobby ... or rather, from where you are it's just three steps away?
- The English ambassador demanded to meet with the President directly.
- Mail your application for admission directly to the school office.
- In a democracy, the people elect their government officials directly.
- The prime minister directly confronted the challenges of his political opponents.
- Instead of coming directly home, I took the long way and stopped by the post office.
- It is said that global warming is directly related to carbon dioxide emissions.
- The Narita Express will take you directly to Tokyo Station in approximately 90 minutes.
- A gust of wind blew a shower of rain directly into my face.
- If you want to do eye-grabbing work you have to put out something punchy at the outset. Say what you mean directly.
- As a rule, I prefer people who deal with matters of this kind directly with those involved.
- The actions of Coen, directly commanding the cruise at the time of the accident, are of utmost significance.
- The process by which substances are turned directly from a solid state into a gas is called sublimation.
- You speak pretty highly of him but you're directly involved. I think my less charitable view might be more accurate since I can look at things objectively.
- In America 'rebate' is widely recognized, generally as an incentive where makers give back directly to consumers.
- The police officer pointed his pistol at the criminal, who, in turn, held his pistol directly pointed at the officer. Neither had the advantage, the position was a stalemate.
Exemple din articole cu directly
- Estate tax 'repeal' directly affects married couples.
- Consumers will be able dispute inaccurate information about them directly with the information furnishers, including financial institutions that provide negative items to the three credit reporting agencies, according to a new rule by .
- aluminum wire directly within.
- Murphy appealed directly to Cardinal Ratzinger to have his case dismissed.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru directly
Produse referitoare la "directly"
Peter De Vries
Stephen Harrod Buhner
Sharon A. Wynne
Stephen Harrod Buhner
David S. Goodsell
Susan Shumsky DD