Fraze exemplificatoare cu director
- The director of the Centre shall not vote. (Directorul Centrului nu votează.)
- The director shall implement the Centre's budget. (Directorul execută bugetul Centrului.)
- The director shall implement the budget of the agency. (Directorul pune în aplicare bugetul agenției.)
- Acting is the work of two people - it's only possible when you have the complicity, the help, even the manipulation of a director. (Actoria este munca a doi oameni - e posibilă doar când ai complicitatea, ajutorul, chiar manipularea, unui regizor.) - Victoria Abril
- When you're working for a good director, you become subjective and submissive. You become his concubine. All that you're seeking is his pleasure. (Când lucrezi pentru un regizor bun, devii subiectiv și docil. Devii concubina lui. Nu cauți decât să-i fi pe plac.) - Donald Sutherland
- The magic doesn't come from within the director's mind, it comes from within the hearts of the actors. (Magia nu vine din mintea regizorului, vine din inimile actorilor.) - James Cameron
- I will argue my points; I will have my opinions. But at the end of the day, it's the director's choice. (Îmi voi susține punctele de vedere, voi avea opinii personale, însă la capătul zilei alegerea îi aparține regizorului.) - Amy Irving
- In a movie, you're raw material, just a hue of some color and the director makes the painting. (Într-un film, ești materie primă, doar o nuanță de culoare, iar regizorul face pictura.) - Viggo Mortensen
- What I like in this job is the fact that its always different, and each time its a new adventure, with a new crew and a new director and a new way of working. (Ceea ce-mi place la această meserie este faptul că întotdeauna e altceva și de fiecare dată o nouă aventură, cu o echipă nouă, un regizor nou și o nouă metodă de lucru.) - Gaspard Ulliel
- The preparation for a film is so ephemeral and hard -- you're lucky if you get a day of rehearsal or a chat with the director or actors on set. (Pregătirea pentru un film e așa de efemeră și dificilă - ești norocos dacă obții o zi de repetiții și porți o discuție cu regizorul sau actorii pe platoul de filmare.) - Emily Mortimer
- When an actor plays a scene exactly the way a director orders, it isn't acting. It's following instructions. Anyone with the physical qualifications can do that. (Când un actor intepretează o scenă respectând întocmai indicațiile regizorului, nu vorbim de actorie. Ci de a urma instrucțiunile. Oricine are calitățile fizice poate face asta.) - James Dean
- One longs for a director with a sense of imagination. (Fiecare tânjește după un regizor cu simțul imaginației.) - Alan Rickman
- One of the great things about being a director as a life choice is that it can never be mastered. Every story is its own kind of expedition, with its own set of challenges. (Unul dintre cele mai grozave lucruri ale meseriei de regizor privind o alegere în viață este acela că alegerea nu poate fi stăpânită nicidoată. Fiecare poveste are propria ei derulare și propriile sale provocări.) - Ron Howard
Alte exemple de fraze cu director
- I became a director.
- They appointed him as a director.
- I want to see the director of the company.
- He is a director, and should be treated as such.
- He is acting for the chief director.
- Without his wife's money, he would never be a director.
- The director is sensitive to criticism.
- The director became really anxious at this second postponement.
- The director boasted of his status.
- The director cast me as the devil.
- Our managing director is incompatible with the president.
- He had not been employed by the company three years before he become a director.
- I have a high opinion of the film director.
- The executive director is a real pushover for looks.
- We were all surprised at appointment of Mr Brown as a director.
- He is without doubt the most successful movie director in the world.
- The movie director was enchanted by Kate at first sight.
- It was mismanagement of the company's affairs by the acting director.
- The bank director was held in high regard.
- His official title is Director General of Environment Agency.
- As head of the sales team she reports only to the managing director.
- Conflicting reports prompted the director to reconsider her position.
- The Representative Director supervises Directors' performance of duties.
- I was delighted to hear of your promotion to Senior Managing Director.
- You will be interested to know that we have just introduced our new Managing Director, Mr Masaru Ezaki.
- I spent three years looking for a good director, but couldn't find one.
- The tall guy smoking a cigar over there is a famous director.
- The research director had the department do a thorough job in testing the new product.
- In the film, the director makes Hamlet an active person.
- The director used his power to arrange a special place in the cinema world.
- The director wanted the local Asahi reporter to go to the scene of the crime.
- Mimura Yasuyuki (Konichika LTD, Managing Director) died of heart attack on the third, age 45.
- Guess what the managing director started off the meeting by saying. The first thing out of his mouth was an announcement of some major restructuring.
Exemple din articole cu director
- Director Joss Whedon to rewrite Avengers, Captain America!, by Patrick Lee, for SCI FI Wire,, the Syfy news service.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru director
Produse referitoare la "director"
Mark W. Travis
Brian Michael Bendis