Fraze exemplificatoare cu Drawn
- The budget shall be drawn up in euro. (Bugetul se întocmește în moneda euro.)
- The language or languages in which they must be drawn up. (Limba sau limbile în care trebuie redactate.)
- These rules are drawn up on scientific advice. (Normele se bazează pe un aviz științific.)
- Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind's eye, and you will be drawn toward it. (Păstrează o imagine a ta destul de mult timp și de constant în ochiul minții, și vei fi atras către ea.) - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- What experience and history teach is this - that nations and governments have never learned anything from history, or acted upon any lessons they might have drawn from it. (Ceea ce experiența și istoria ne învață e aceasta faptul că națiunile și guvernele n-au învățat niciodată nimic din istorie și nici n-au acționat conform unor lecții pe care le-ar fi putut extrage din aceasta.) - Hegel
- I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately. (Cred că este datoria comicului să afle unde este trasă linia și să o depășească în mod deliberat.) - George Carlin
Alte exemple de fraze cu Drawn
- He has drawn up a will.
- I felt drawn toward her.
- I felt drawn toward him.
- The game was drawn.
- I have never drawn anything in my life.
- He has drawn his last breath.
- The plans have been drawn up.
- The picture has been drawn well as yet.
- I felt drawn to his story.
- Insofar as possible, our examples will be drawn from English.
- I feel like I'm being drawn into your eyes.
- John's face was drawn.
- The curtains were drawn slowly.
- Detailed maps for this area have not been drawn.
- The baseball game was drawn because of the rain.
- Our constitution was drawn up under American guidance.
- NB: Drawn a long time ago so the quality is poor.
- It made Grandfather's day when his granddaughter gave him a picture she had drawn of him.
- We are shaped by every culture, drawn from every end of the Earth, and dedicated to a simple concept: E pluribus unum: "Out of many, one."
- The wealthy, self-indulgent young man felt oddly drawn to the strict, ascetic life led by members of some monastic orders.
- 2. Draw a boomerang shape on the card with with a pen. Cut out the boomerang you've drawn.
- When the articles of incorporation are complete it is essential to go to the notary public's office to undertake certification of the articles drawn up.
Exemple din articole cu Drawn
- It took three years of research and development for Mapmobility to make freehand drawn maps spatially correct and digitally available.
- Ballot positions drawn for candidates facing off in May 18 Preferential Primary.