Fraze exemplificatoare cu driving
- Most great men and women are not perfectly rounded in their personalities, but are instead people whose one driving enthusiasm is so great it makes their faults seem insignificant. (Majoritatea oamenilor mari nu au personalități perfect rotunde, ci, în schimb, sunt oameni cu un entuziasm atât de puternic, încât acest lucru face ca neajunsurile lor să pară insignifiante.) - Charles A. Cerami
- It's like driving a car at night. You never see further than your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. (E ca atunci când conduci noaptea. Nu vezi drumul înainte decât pe porțiunea luminată de faruri, dar ele îți vor lumina întreaga călătorie.) - E.L. Doctorow
- Water is the driving force in nature. (În natură apa este forța motrice.) - Leonardo da Vinci
Alte exemple de fraze cu driving
- What is he driving at?
- What are you driving at?
- You'll soon get used to driving on the right.
- What are you driving at?
- Can you take over driving for a while?
- It's driving me crazy.
- Keep to the left when driving.
- What do you say to driving to the lake?
- This is driving me crazy.
- We took turns driving.
- I cannot understand what he is driving at.
- Thank you very much for driving me all the way to my house.
- The car he's driving is not his.
- Can you make out what she is driving at?
- I go to a driving school.
- He is bad at driving.
- I am used to driving a track.
- He has been driving for hours.
- You cannot be too careful when driving.
- You and me Sunday driving.
- I cannot make out what she is driving at.
- I am not experienced in driving.
- Each of us has to be careful when driving.
- You're driving too fast.
- We took turns with the driving.
- He is good at driving.
- I saw you driving your new car.
- His driving was against traffic rules.
- The noise is driving me crazy.
- Driving too fast is dangerous.
- John and I alternated in driving.
- He was punished for drunken driving.
- He'll have an accident one of these days if he keeps driving like that.
- Driving through that snowstorm was a nightmare.
- I enjoyed driving on the new highway.
- You can't be too careful in driving a car.
- After the accident, he was banned from driving.
- We took turns driving on the way to Osaka.
- You can't be too careful driving on the expressway.
- When you are driving, you should slow down on corners.
- He had his license taken away because of reckless driving.
- Driving a car is really very simple.
- We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.
- He was arrested for drunken driving.
- The policemen are driving the demonstrators away.
- We've been driving in circles for an hour.
- You must be more careful in driving a car.
- That noise is almost driving me mad.
- I admire his skill at driving.
- We alternated with each other in driving the car.
- I'm driving into town so I can drop you off on the way.
- The clouds were driving away by the wind.
- Careless driving causes accidents.
- That's a nice car you're driving.
- She prides herself on her driving skill.
- We took turns driving the car.
- Don't speak to him while he is driving.
- She was punished for careless driving.
- Drinking and driving can be dangerous.
- The rain was driving in our faces.
- The rain was driving against the windows.
- You should concentrate on the road when you're driving.
- When you are driving, you should make way for ambulances.
- He gets a kick out of reckless driving.
- His driving skill is very amateur.
- We took turns driving our car on our way there.
- He is bent on getting the driving license.
- He has quite a lot of experience in driving.
- My driving instructor says I should be more patient.
- He was driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Dangerous driving should be punished.
- He was driving a car along the street.
- Be run in for reckless driving.
- Driving along the coast is wonderful.
- Not driving himself, he isn't familiar with cars.
- The man driving the car had been drinking.
- He gave her a warning against driving too fast.
- The two men were arrested for reckless driving.
- Defensive driving can help you avoid accidents.
- Driving a car taxes the eyes.
- Driving a car is a lot of fun.
- I'm getting pretty worn out driving every morning.
- Driving carefully, you'll be able to avoid accidents.
- He courted disaster by reckless driving.
- He was fined five pounds for drunken driving.
- His reckless driving brought about his death.
- He was driving the car at full speed.
- His careless driving caused the accident.
- His death was owing to his reckless driving.
- His job is driving a sight-seeing bus.
- He flunked his driving test three times.
- Can you imagine him driving such a splendid car?
- She resented his remarks about her poor driving.
- Careful Driving Prevents Accidents.
- She is not accustomed to driving for a long time.
- I saw the man knocked down and the driver driving away.
- He failed to pass his driving test.
- He amazed everyone by passing his driving test.
- A cowboy is driving cattle to the pasture.
- Carol is driving a rent-a-car.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru driving
Produse referitoare la "driving"
R. A. Montgomery
Paul F. Gerrard