Fraze exemplificatoare cu drove
- She drove him mad. (L-a înnebunit.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu drove
- He got into the car and drove off.
- He was drove the dog away.
- He drove down to the hotel.
- He drove to school.
- They drove the car one after the other.
- She got into the car and drove off.
- She drove my car without so much as asking.
- They drove the car by turns.
- My brother almost drove me crazy.
- He kindly drove me to the station.
- Grief drove her mad.
- My teacher drove me home.
- He drove the truck to Dallas.
- He drove in a nail with his hammer.
- Her anxiety almost drove her wild.
- He drove his car to Yokohama.
- He drove slowly up the hill.
- He drove a nail into the board.
- Poverty drove him to steal.
- He drove carelessly and had an accident.
- Ambition drove him to murder.
- We drove to Hakone last Sunday.
- They drove a tunnel through the hill.
- Hunger drove him to steal.
- Tom drove the car.
- The policeman drove the crowd away.
- We turned a corner and drove north.
- She drove a car down a country road.
- His failure in the examination drove him to despair.
- Despair drove him to attempt suicide.
- Losing his wife drove him to steal.
- He drove his car, whistling merrily.
- Jim drove too fast, which was reckless.
- He drove a point home to his pupils.
- He ignored the speed limit and drove very fast.
- Armed only with a short sword, he drove off all five of his attackers.
- A big tree had fallen across the road and was in my way as I drove.
- The bus rattled as it drove along the bumpy road.
- To tell the truth, I drove my father's car without his permission.
- The tragic news drove his mother mad.
- The man drove his car at a uniform speed.
- He drove over a land mine and his jeep blew up.
- He drove his sport car at full speed.
- We turned left at the corner and drove north.
- And drove all from temple area, both sheep and cattle;
- He drove the car at eighty kilometers an hour.
- We drove too fast to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- At first they drove through streets of small, gray houses.
- Jim drove his car, whistling merrily.
- He drove the car, listening to music on the radio.
- Then the bus left the town and drove along a country road.
- The movement of the inhabitants drove the band of thugs out of the town.
- News of her son's death in battle drove her mad.
- The driver really screwed up the team when he drove them to the wrong playing field in a different town.
- We drove through village after village, until we got to our destination.
Exemple din articole cu drove
- Ferguson has owned dozens of cars and motorcycles, and now he is driving a red Peugeot 106 car, and every week he drove to a shopping mall or go to the local elderly organized community activities.
- Some driving impressions of the same Ford Focus electric car that President Obama drove while visiting auto makers earlier this year.
- Google developed the technology for automated cars and test drove the car over 140000 miles (225308 kms)! This project uses artificial-intelligence.
- How Bob Woodward drove the nail in Jim Jones's coffin.
- BP today launched its 2010 BP Statistical Review of World Energy, in which it announced that the global recession drove energy consumption lower in 2009 than the previous year, the first such decline since 1982, as the world economy .
- Energy stocks drove down Wall Street Wednesday as shares of BP fell to a 14-yr low.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru drove
Produse referitoare la "drove"
Frank E. Peretti